Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A.G.M. NEWS.

Would anyone like to enlighten the masses,about what forward thinking ideas came out of the Meeting last night.Was Whitelaw elected Secretary,will there be 21 Teams in the Premier,20 in Div 1,how many in the Reserve League.Was there a reduction in League Fees to be paid,due to the Recession,will C.C.L.get a new Website,what goodies will Clubs be given.Are the Finances in a sound shape,what plans have the C.C.L. got to overturn the Rymans Foolhardy ploy of NO groundsharing with there Clubs.Any other snippets would be a plus.

Would anyone like to enlighten the masses,about what forward thinking ideas came out of the Meeting last night.Was Whitelaw elected Secretary,will there be 21 Teams in the Premier,20 in Div 1,how many in the Reserve League.Was there a reduction in League Fees to be paid,due to the Recession,will C.C.L.get a new Website,what goodies will Clubs be given.Are the Finances in a sound shape,what plans have the C.C.L. got to overturn the Rymans Foolhardy ploy of NO groundsharing with there Clubs.Any other snippets would be a plus.

QUEUE WHITELAW, WHEN HE'S GET'S A MINUTE NOW DOING 2 JOBS !

I was led to believe that the Cup Draws would be made last night, anyone confirm? Anyone get any detaiils?

Edited by spy

I was led to believe that the Cup Draws would be made last night, anyone confirm? Anyone get any detaiils?

I UNDERSTAND THAT THE CCL ISSUE BULLETINS SO PERHAPS THE NEXT ISSUE WILL REVEAL ALL THAT WAS DISCUSSED AT THE AGM ANSWERING EVERYONES YOUR QUESTIONS ?

Smudge, if you ask whitelaw nicely, I'm sure he will add your e-mail to the mailing list as you're such a staunch CCL supporter, there's never anything contensious in it, comes out late afternoon/evening on a sunday (season time only) and a midweek version on a wednesday

Smudge, if you ask whitelaw nicely, I'm sure he will add your e-mail to the mailing list as you're such a staunch CCL supporter, there's never anything contensious in it, comes out late afternoon/evening on a sunday (season time only) and a midweek version on a wednesday

SPY IF THERE IS NOTHING CONTENIOUS WITHIN THE CCL BULLETIN, PERHAPS IAN W. CAN PUT IT ON OUR WEBSITE ONCE COMPLETED EACH SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY. IF THAT CAANOT BE DONE THEN PERHAPS WHITELAW MAY BE ABLE TO DO SO ALL THE SUPPORTERS AND GROUNDHOPPERS CAN BE KEPT UPTO DATE ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHITELAW ?

Great shout NICE GUY. information should be available to all. unless we are talking exspence claims, we know what happened when they got looked at. but keeping all supporters of the C C L informed sounds good.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Still no news on the cup draws?

I know Farleigh got Cobham in the premier cup 1st round and got a bye in the div 1 cup and will play the winners of Hartley Wit & Frimley Green, I believe at home

Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

Please find attached the details of the cup draws from last night.

Miscellaneous Awards from last night

Fairplay Award - Prem - Colliers Wood Utd

Div 1 - Coulsdon Utd

Res - Knaphill

Best Administered Club - Prem - Wembley

Div 1 - Knaphill

Best Programme - Prem - Molesey

Div1 - Knaphill

Cup Draws A4 2010-111.doc

Edited by The KnapMeister

Here is the draw for the opening two rounds of the EL Records Premier Challenge Cup:

First round (23 clubs receive byes)

Badshot Lea v Chobham

Banstead Athletic v Hayes Gate

Chessington & Hook United v Hanworth Villa

Colliers Wood United v Egham Town

Cove v Epsom & Ewell

Horley Town v Eversley

Knaphill v Molesey

Mole Valley SCR v Sheerwater

Sandhurst Town v Chertsey Town

Second Round

Badshot Lea or Chobham v Croydon

Banstead Athletic or Hayes Gate v Bedfont Sports

Bookham v Hartley Wintney

Camberley Town v CB Hounslow United

Colliers Wood United or Egham Town v Chessington & Hook United or Hanworth Villa

Cove or Epsom & Ewell v Worcester Park

Croydon Municipal v Guildford City

Farleigh Rovers v Cobham

Farnham Town v Feltham

Frimley Green v Staines Lammas

Horley Town or Eversley v Wembley

Mole Valley SCR or Sheerwater v Westfield

Raynes Park Vale v Farnborough North End

Sandhurst Town or Chertsey Town v Dorking

South Park v Ash United

Warlingham v Knaphill or Molesey

Lemon Recordings Division One Challenge Cup

First round (12 teams receive bye)

Bedfont Sports v Westfield

Chobham v Knaphill

Hartley Wintney v Frimley Green

Warlingham v Feltham

Second round

CB Hounslow United v Worcester Park

Chobham or Knaphill v Bedfont Sports or Westfield

Croydon Municipal v Staines Lammas

Eversley v Farnborough North End

Farleigh Rovers v Hartley Wintney or Frimley Green

Hayes Gate v Farnham Town

Sheerwater v Warlingham or Feltham

South Park v Cobham

Other AGM news is that the constitution is as advised, i.e. 21 teams in the Premier Division and 20 in Division One, including new clubs Farnborough North End and Hayes Gate.

The Reserve Division will have 14 clubs and there are currently 16 definite entries for the Youth Cup.

I was elected as General Secretary, for which I thank all the Club Secs and will do my best for all concerned and will pursue a policy of "openess" as far as possible That may not always include putting information on the message board quite as quickly as may be demanded, as on this occasion!

League fees have not gone up this season but there will be a small increase in the following season. The matter of ground sharing will be something we will raise on Tuesday when the Vice Chairman and I will be attending a Nationwide meeting of Step 5/6 Leagues organised by the FA. taking place at Burton Albion. There are of course differing views on ground sharing even within our own league.

The Clubs will be receiving sub suits and footballs prior to the start of the season.

We have a volunteer who will hopefully take over administration of both Mitoo (as far as it deals with the CCL) and the official site, which will be under discussion at the next Management Meeting on 12 July.

I have no problem whatsoever with anyone receiving the league bulletins and already email them to a large number of people other than club secs, who can themselves easily forward it on to individuals within their own clubs. I am not sure we can put them up on a web site as they do sometimes contain personal information. If anyone wishes to be added to the mailing list, they have only to email me at alanc52@aol.com and I will gladly include them.

Whitelaw thanks for that information,and Congratulations on your Election as Secretary of the C.C,L.Interesting to note that their are DIFFERING VIEWS on groundsharing within C.C.L. Members,why would this be.Cannot for the life of me think why any C.C.L. Member Club would be against.,in these hard economic times.Football has lived in the dark ages for too long,Groundsharing whether people like it or not,is the only way forward for many Clubs.Falling Gates,Loss of Bar Revenue,ever Increasing Rates and other associated Fees will dictate this.The plus side already to the C.C.L. is obvious,better Grounds and Pitches to play on,i.e Merstham,Whyteleafe,Godalming.at no cost to the C.C.L. League at all.So all Clubs should give this their backing why do they not,is it similar to the Ryman approach N.I.M.B.Y.or protection against opposition taking their place.Backward thinking?

Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

Please find attached the details of the cup draws from last night.

Miscellaneous Awards from last night

Fairplay Award - Prem - Colliers Wood Utd

Div 1 - Coulsdon Utd

Res - Knaphill

Best Administered Club - Prem - Wembley

Div 1 - Knaphill

Best Programme - Prem - Molesey

Div1 - Knaphill

Well done Knaphill, it's a pity that the league didn't promote you to the premier divison, great ground, great clubhouse and a friendly club.

Still no news on the cup draws?

I know Farleigh got Cobham in the premier cup 1st round and got a bye in the div 1 cup and will play the winners of Hartley Wit & Frimley Green, I believe at home

Spy,a little birdie told me you are the new Farleigh Manager,now this rumour cannot be true.