Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Fixture - Sandhurst Town v AFC Wimbledon

Sandhurst are celebrating their centenary this season and we have managed to arrange a pre-season game against AFC Wimbledon who played their first ever competitive game at Bottom Meadow.

Details as follows:

Date: Friday 9th July 2010

Kick Off: 19:45

Entrance Fee: Adults £5, children under 14 free

BBQ and refreshments available.

i think it was a tongue in cheek question. We know there is nowhere to park!!

Last time we played Sandhurst I was told by a Sandhurst official that the away team was not allowed to park in their miniature car park. They said that they had informed our secretary who had failed to let the players know.

Parked there anyway - such a rebel.

Yeah, I'm sure it will be a squad, saw the Charlton game on their website. Bit dissapointing but hey ho.

Jonno, we don't like the parking arrangments either, but there appears to be some red tape around it all (not the stuff you see round cricket squares).

If you wantr a burger TRS, I am sure I can arrange something for you.

Lets just support it if we can........ Most teams will have a game that day anyway but is this not a forum where we help each other out?

Hampton have QPR and a full Spurs team fixture including all the world cup players,....as bad as they were.... so maybe a few of this forum can come and watch those games as long as they have nothing else to do...

The name of the game at present is support non league football as that is where our future may lay as when we beat the Germans 5-1 they went back to grass roots and have a look and see what they have done since that result................Nuf said.

St George and the three lions mean as much to me as any other Englishman but having spent in excess of 5k to watch us qualify fof the world cup why do it to myself????

Answers on a postcard....

Edited by Weeble

I knew something may work......Cheers Smudgie and for that ur name is on the gate for the Spurs game as long as u PM it to me....................

We are not expecting a huge crowd, so their should be sufficient parking spaces in the main car park.

Hope to see a few faces. I don't think anyone else is playing Friday night.