Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FRIDAY 2 JULY - ODDS

HI SMUDGE

WE KNOW FROM THE LAST GAME HOW MANY OINTS WE HAVE AND HAVE PREDICTED OUR LAST 4 FOR THE WORLD CUP, BUT ARE YOU DOING ANY ODDS FOR THE 1/4 FINAL MATCHES TO PUT OUR SMUDGE POINTS ON ?

FYI : TODAY'S PADDY POWER ARE OFFERING ODDS:

BRAZIL 5/2 (FAV) - SPAIN 11/4 - ARGENTINA 4/1 - GERMANY 7/1 - HOLLAND 8/1 - URUGUAY 16/1 - GHANA 40/1 - PARAGUAY 50/1

HERE'S MINE WHATEVER SMUDGES ODDS ARE:

50 POINTS - HOLLAND WIN

50 POINTS - GHANA WIN

50 POINTS - ARGENTINA WIN

50 POINTS - SPAIN WIN

PREVIOUS WORLD CUP WINNERS

2006 - ITALY - 10/1

2002 - BRAZIL - 7/1

1998 - FRANCE - 7/1

1994 - BRAZIL - 100/30 (FAV)

1990 - WEST GERMANT - 7/1

1986 - ARGENTINA - 4/1

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !

all 397 of johnno's smudgie points on Brazil to win.

I've got Holland down to win the whole thing so yet again i cant lose!! I do think that Brazil have too many match winners in their team and will be too strong for Holland.

all 397 of johnno's smudgie points on Brazil to win.

I've got Holland down to win the whole thing so yet again i cant lose!! I do think that Brazil have too many match winners in their team and will be too strong for Holland.

TOUCHE JOHNNO. AGREE

I HAD A BET BEFORE THE WORLD CUP AND THE MOST ATTRACTIVE ODDS WERE ON HOLLAND AT 11/1 THEY ARE NOW DOWN TO 8/1.

I BELIEVE THAT THEIR ODDS WOULD BE LOWER HAD THEY NOT GOT BRAZIL, BUT THEY ARE UNDEATEN FOR 23 GAMES AND BRAZIL ON A 10 UNBEATEN RUN SO ONE OF THOSE ARE GOING TO BE BROKEN - MUST ADMIT AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING THE GAME ..............PROBABLY BE A BORE NOW !

was looking forward to the game too but just realised its a 3pm kick off and i'll be teaching my kids at Judo class at 3pm

Have to catch the highlights.

3-2 Brazil i reckon.

Both not got the best of defences but are both great attacking teams with plenty of quality players.

And Murray has just kept the British tradition up at Wombledon yet again in 2010 !

Oh well - Roll on the British GP at Silverstone next weekend.