Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PRE SEASON GAMES - FILL IN THE GAPS

Haringey Borough

3/8 - NEW SALAMIS

It looks like Haringey Borough are in for another long hard campaign:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=115700&conf=&div=

The word Gullable comes to mind (if thats how you spell it) if you thought Bedford Town 1st team would turn up to play little Padbury lol they are playing teams like Luton Charlton and Peterborough do your homework before you get too excited my man

You're right again, why suffer the embarressment of a defeat to the hands of Padbury when you can play easy pickings like Luton, Posh and Charlton LOL....anyway it looked good on here at the time didn't it.

As for 'little' Padbury....Division 2 only in name my man, come and watch us at some point and see if you still think we are so 'little', then again if you can avoid relegation you may get that pleasure next season.

Seriously hope you do well this term, I like Cranfield, nice compact ground, awesome bar...and local too LOL.

Little padbury compared to Bedford town i meant. mind you i could have meant your manager lol have they supplied him with a new box to stand on at ford meadow lol And yes i cant get more local to me than Cranfield lol

So if you're that close to the ground it must be you that lands all them friggin planes behind the goal LOL.

And as for the gaffer, trust me he'll we walking tall come the end of the campaign

I saw Aylesbury United play a Luton XI tonight fully expecting to see a team falling apart after their troubled last few years, but thought they looked a really decent side, and the team spirit looked very good with the managers always encouraging. The left-back (Will?) was a top player but the pitch they share with Leighton Town is a minefield. Their suffering but vocal fans will add a lot to the league this season I think.

Luton won 2-1 with the winner being a right good biff from about 25 yards out.

Harefield have lost a lot of good players and are going with plenty of youth this season so my prediction for the champions would be from Chalfont, Tring, Royston or Aylesbury United.