Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey v Whitehawk

A question to the Chertsey people on here.

The friendly this Saturday v Whitehawk is listed as being as Lancing College on your website (you've got the wrong postcode listed for it btw) but one of you said in a post on here a couple of days ago that it was at Chelsea's training ground.

Can someone confirm the venue? There are one or two groundhoppers who'd like to know.

Sorry guys but Whitehawk have had to change venue to Chelsea training ground at Cobham and therefore no supporters can attend. Committee members can contact the club and come in together but we are at the control of Chelsea.

Hope to see you next week where we entertain Asford, Hampton and Richmond and Wycombe at home on hopefully a great playing surface!

Now struggling for a game to watch Saturday as we play Bradford city Friday night(ashford ko 7pm) egham are awAy.

Oooohhh you name dropper..Hope all is well talk soon mate.

Now struggling for a game to watch Saturday as we play Bradford city Friday night(ashford ko 7pm) egham are awAy.

PEARCEY, I'M GOING TO WATCH MY 1ST PRE-SEASON THIS SATURDAY AT IMBER COURT WHERE MET. POLICE ARE PLAYING MOLESEY, IS THAT LOCAL ENOUGH FOR YOU ?

Ain't worried about local might go and watch beaconsfiek or see my mates at hendon

Pearcey - if you meant Beaconsfield :P then check on Camberley's website or Twitter as we're still waiting for confirmation of where the game will be played. It was supposed to be at Farnham Park but that's been changed on Beaconsfield's site to TBC.

VP - where is TBC, as we have a game coming up there next week.

They get loads of games played there, so I hope it has not been ruined with over use!!

Tooting Bec Common.

There's a ground on the edge of the common which is more enclosed and has a running track around it. I think it's called Tooting Bec Arena. That's a popular venue for friendlies in June.

Sorry guys but Whitehawk have had to change venue to Chelsea training ground at Cobham and therefore no supporters can attend. Committee members can contact the club and come in together but we are at the control of Chelsea.

Hope to see you next week where we entertain Asford, Hampton and Richmond and Wycombe at home on hopefully a great playing surface!

I think you'll find a certain rather well-off Russian gentleman still fears Chechen hit-squads !

coffee%20(2).gif

Where are you Saturday weebs

We are at Egham sports centre against Knaphill 1sts

3.00 kick off.

For Pearcey and anyone else half interested - Beaconsfield SYCOB v Camberley Town on Saturday has been cancelled due to pitch unavailability.

3.00 kick off.

Hello Weebs,

Just to pre warn you. The pitches at Egham Sprorts Centre are a complete disgrace.

We played Lammass there last week and it was a shambles. Holes all over the pitch, 5 - a side pitches marked on the pitch

and the size of the pitch was for an under 10's side. Also some of the grass was cut and some wasn't. (apart from that it was ok!)

The ref said if it had been a proper match he would not have allowed it to be played.

If you can get it changed mate. If not be preparred for a wasted freindly.

I cant believe the local authority are allowed to hire it out.

Cheers

Steve

3.00 kick off.

Hello Weebs,

Just to pre warn you. The pitches at Egham Sprorts Centre are a complete disgrace.

We played Lammass there last week and it was a shambles. Holes all over the pitch, 5 - a side pitches marked on the pitch

and the size of the pitch was for an under 10's side. Also some of the grass was cut and some wasn't. (apart from that it was ok!)

The ref said if it had been a proper match he would not have allowed it to be played.

If you can get it changed mate. If not be preparred for a wasted freindly.

I cant believe the local authority are allowed to hire it out.

Cheers

Steve

Steve,

Thanks for that mate I will try and get it moved.But I doubt if I will find anywhere else to play....

Regards,

Weebs.