Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill 1st game of the season

Hi everyone, was thinking of attending Knaphill vs. Hayes Gate on the first day day of the season. How long would it take to walk from the station (it looks like Brookwood is the closet one), it looks about 30-40 mins to walk on Google Earth. Also, what is the ground like in general (clubhouse,etc)? Cheers in advance!

NLN is spot on. Bus or cab from Woking station is your best bet as there is a regular service to Woking.

The clubhouse is smallish but tidy. The usual refreshments will be on offer, along with hopefully some good football on what is looking like a fantastic pitch!

No I think that is one thing still missing....along with lights and a stand :evil:

Let me cast your mind back to 8th May 2010, at around 4.49pm, Jurgs.....what a moment, what a day! :waytogo::monkey: :97:

Unfortunately not. Cans of Fosters only

Are they licensed to sell cans of alcohol?

I guess so

Daniel ssshhh.Else your wake Knappy from his slumber. On another point Knaphill are 2 from 2 since Brunty joined them.

haha! we did beat Egham 4-3 in our first friendly that Brunty played in

Unfortunately not. Cans of Fosters only

Are they licensed to sell cans of alcohol?

I guess so

Just thought it might be an idea to check, before stating it on a public forum.

If it is possible to obtain a long term licence to supply alcohol without being tied to a brewery, I'm surprised more clubs don't use this option.

Daniel ssshhh.Else your wake Knappy from his slumber. On another point Knaphill are 2 from 2 since Brunty joined them.

Smudge don't u have some £5 fees to collect !!

No I think that is one thing still missing....along with lights and a stand :evil:

Let me cast your mind back to 8th May 2010, at around 4.49pm, Jurgs.....what a moment, what a day! :waytogo::monkey: :97:

I remember it well.....you boys scraped a draw against half of our youth team to still not gain promotion:discobanana: what a day indeed........:applaus:

I don't think you had the lights or stand then either :smilewinkgrin:

I remember it well.....you boys scraped a draw against half of our youth team to still not gain promotion:discobanana: what a day indeed........:applaus:

I don't think you had the lights or stand then either :smilewinkgrin:

:409:

knaphill have been promising lights for 18 months think they will be the next staines lammas won the league 2 years in a row but couldn't go up then when they had a ground share in place ie ashford town they finished 4th and didn't go up !!

Hello everybody,

Let's just remind ourselves of the situation. We do NOT have a licence to sell alcohol at Redding Way, we are speaking to WBC about obtaining one and it should not be an issue in the long term, but a covernant on the land prohibits the sale of alcohol and therefore it will take sometime to resolve as it is not WBC most pressing matter at this time. We understand from WBC that the Funding is about 1 month away from being agreed by the Football Foundation. WBC have told Knaphill FC that the work will start very promptly once the FF funding is in place.

I know this is very boring and the same old stories you have heard before, but it is the truth. I cannot give you any more than that. Believe me it is more frustrating this side of the counter.

Kind Regards,

The Knapmeister.