Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How Friendly is a Friendly?

Had a little chuckle at our local paper this week.Croydon F.C. play Redhill away tomorrow night at Kiln Brow Redhill.The paper headline' WE COULD THRASH CROYDON,SAYS FORMER TRAMS COACH' no love lost there then.Still just goes to show how words can be twisted by the media,for a headline.Still makes for an interesting Team Talk.

How friendly is friendly,a pre season friendly with Staines next weekend should be fun,nieghbours and all that we're also playing chertsey tommorrow night which for me is a personal mission to beat them,but I have only lost to them once in 4 seasons:)

if you play to win and your job is to keep the ball out the goal it's never friendly as you are judged on how many times the ball hits the back of the net,so nothing friendly at alwyns lane from me!

You know you'll always get a warm welcome at Alwyns Lane Pearcey-you're probably the most popular player that doesn't wear a Chertsey shirt!

If you boys play as well as you did when you beat Bradford the other night we will be in for a diificult evening!

NICE WORDS MR. DAY ! ...........THINK HE'S STILL AFTER GETTING YOU AT CHERTSEY PEARCEY. COMING TO WATCH THE GAME WHICH HOPEFULLY WILL BE ENTERTAINING SPECTACLE.

Pearcey....I think Pre season ( from a managers perspective ) is all about looking at players and positions etc etc and the result is secondary....However when I used to play in them the result was everything...

Introduce yourself nice guy,I probably would've joined them if I wasn't treated so brilliantly by egham I felt it was disrespectful and I thought we had as much chance of winning the lge as chertsey