Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor v Weymouth

Windsor Rebel

Well well well. This team is getting better and better. Terrific performance tonight.

The first goal was stunning. Beautiful one touch passing movement that is the best bit of football I've seen down at Stag Meadow.

At times the quality of the play was almost beyond belief for this level. I'm gobsmacked how well the team is developing.

Fantastic, just fantastic. Well done the manager, coaching staff and the players!!!

And here is the 1st goal in all its glory as taken by my son on mobile phone.

And Michael Chennells' hat trick goal, the penalty complete with foul and booking.

Edited by Rother

Great to see the first goal again, goal of the match easily. Personally think Chennells went down a bit easy, but had a good game overall and deserved his hat-trick. Overall the most complete performance of the season, everyone performed superbly even the subs trhat came on looked good in the side; not an easy thing to do when you only have short period of time to impress.

Best shout from their fans, when they pulled one back the lone chant of "we're gonna win 5-4" certainly raised a chuckle, their fans after the game were an amiable bunch as well. Long old drive home after getting a pasting like that. Thought they looked alright going forward, just our defence was on top form and gave theem very little, but defensively they were inept and we seemed to pull them apart at will. Jake and Dave gave us loads of width and delivered some very good crosses.

More of the same for the rest of the season please!!!

Really stupid foul on Dave as well, didn't think he would score the ball was going quite wide I thought. Enjoyed the performance tonight, quite a clean game overall as well, a little frustration from Weymouth near the end but a good game to watch as a windsor fan or a neutral I thought.