Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Darts v Dagenham thursday 21st october

Eastside Urchin

we aim to keep our trophy which we won back a few weeks ago

if you would like to play let me know

me

jordan

westy

tree

hx o

burf

pete

dangler

john

we always have one or two that dont turn up so i will take more than 10 names and if too many turn up we will get some to play singles and some to play doubles

Morning Mr Gooner

All set for a week tonight still yeah?? Looking forward to it mate.

Have a couple of blokes who want to come and watch (we have ten to play already) so is this ok if they come along mate?? They will be on the beers so will put some money behind the ramp.

Alright Gooner, looking forward to Thursday mate. Think I have 11 so one will play in doubles and one will play in singles. 3 or 4 others coming down for a few

beers as well. Should be good night.

Yes, I believe the 11-5 margin was the biggest in the competition's history!! Lee Power will surely be talking about Gooner's position in next week "Power to the People" section!!!

In all seriousness, great night again Gooner, real good laugh as always, although would have been better if Jordan had held his nerve to deny you the £20!!! Cheers to Colin for sorting out the grub as well, although I was dreaming about spring rolls last night I tell you, after eating that many!!!

Gooner, will speak to you over weekend about dates for the next ones. Also, I think I may have something on the 19th Nov, otherwise will try and get a few down for the Gents Evening. Looks right up our street!!