Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town's Future In Doubt

An interesting article from today's Daily Telegraph confirming that Saracens high profile move to the Copthall Stadium is all but signed, sealed and delivered:

http://www.telegraph...um-in-2011.html

The article confirms that they haven't even submitted a planning application yet. Having recently had dealings with the planning process in connection with a proposed mixed use development, I cannot see how you can say that the move is "signed, sealed and delivered"! Barnet FC's earlier attempt to develop Copthall was foiled by local resident objectors.

Nothing to do with the Masonic influence at Barnet Council then?

John Creith is the new manager

Never heard of him, what is his background

KNOWALL - What has this thread got to do with Welwyn Garden City

I parted company with Welwyn Garden City this morning. In Welwyn and Hatfield time shortly the same statement

"I have made my decision to leave my post as Manager after very careful consideration and discussion with the board. I have enjoyed my time at Welwyn Garden City FC. I would like to thank Mick Clarke and Dick Dunning for their support during my time at the club. What I wanted to build at Welwyn Garden City FC was a squad of players who really wanted to play for the club. I started out with no players and had to build from scratch, this was going to take time. It became clear to me that my objectives and the objectives of the club long term were not in unison so it was the best time to leave the club to allow them to find a successor. Thanks to all the players my assistants Russell Chandler and Dean Lenihan and the medical staff from Hertfordshire University for their efforts"

• 2 weeks later...

I read an interesting piece on Kentish Town's Website recently, how times have changed as when I was at the Club they weren’t the slightest bit interested in innovative partnerships with the likes of Camden Council or the influential Diane Culligan who runs Hampstead FC:

Camden Community Football and Sports Association

KTFC Director of Football, Frank Zanre has been appointed as Vice-Chairman of the CCFSA and will take up his role as from January 2011.

Frank Zanre said "I felt the time was right to take the role of Vice-Chair, within the CCFSA, It will be a vital period for us and I feel that we need to push on with our plans for Chase Lodge. I would like to thank Gary Armstrong for all the hard work and effort that he has put in". Frank went on to say "Diane Culligan (Chairman) and myself will work very closely to ensure that we can move our plans forward".

I read an interesting piece on Kentish Town's Website recently, how times have changed as when I was at the Club they weren’t the slightest bit interested in innovative partnerships with the likes of Camden Council or the influential Diane Culligan who runs Hampstead FC:

Camden Community Football and Sports Association

KTFC Director of Football, Frank Zanre has been appointed as Vice-Chairman of the CCFSA and will take up his role as from January 2011.

Frank Zanre said "I felt the time was right to take the role of Vice-Chair, within the CCFSA, It will be a vital period for us and I feel that we need to push on with our plans for Chase Lodge. I would like to thank Gary Armstrong for all the hard work and effort that he has put in". Frank went on to say "Diane Culligan (Chairman) and myself will work very closely to ensure that we can move our plans forward".

You were not even in the loop when you were involved with the club...............so its seems by your statement above cheesy%20(2).gif

One day ...........................maybe one day .................. you will enter the real world..........................one day ..................cheesy%20(2).gif

Rhodes statement......"I read an interesting piece on Kentish Town's Website recently, how times have changed as when I was at the Club they.......couldn't wait to get rid of me".

Edited by ref off ref

• 3 weeks later...

I can't remember whether this interesting link to the Ham & High newspaper has been posted previously however it's all there in black and white, and from the horses mouth, that Kentish Town's new home at Chase Lodge Playing Fields will not be ready for three years at least which seems rather a long time considering time is of the essence:

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/sport/football/saracens_eye_move_to_copthall_1_717265

Ref Off Ref - You must be a dream ticket for Ian, answering every post of mine just for the sake of it with never anything interesting to say, his advertising revenue must be going through the roof

Ref Off Ref - You must be a dream ticket for Ian, answering every post of mine just for the sake of it with never anything interesting to say, his advertising revenue must be going through the roof

You do come out with some crap! Our revenue runs at a loss daily, so please do not get big ideas of me making money LOL

Season's Greeting :)

You do come out with some crap!

Finally Rhodes, recognition from the top!!

You do come out with some crap!

cheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gif

Rhodes....you do make me laugh, but keep taking the medication, it must be a great help.

recognition from the top!!

Keeps - Is that what you call 'the top'

SIXTY - Uncle Urchin was 'top dog' in my eyes and always will be, there will never be anybody quite like him

recognition from the top!!

Keeps - Is that what you call 'the top'

Rhodes brings it all on himself

How do you work that one out, if you just stuck to football banter instead of what amounts to little more than cyber bullying with the George Michael nonsense I wouldn't need to stand up for myself

Football post?