Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town's Future In Doubt

Keeps - You've changed your tune, you weren't saying that when he had you frogmarched off the premises at Bridge Avenue

If being a nob was to be measured in footballing terms then Rhodes would be Gornal Athletic from the West Midlands League or Bletchley Town compared to Uncle Urchins Barcelona, Brazil (1970 version) or the World Beating Wolves side of the 1950's.

I think I get what you are saying DiK. That UU was a world class one and that Cliffy is a mediocre one. Purely football type talk of course.

Ian - I heard that you weren't particularly on the best of terms with Unc and didn't always see eye to eye

If being a nob was to be measured in footballing terms then Rhodes would be Gornal Athletic from the West Midlands League or Bletchley Town compared to Uncle Urchins Barcelona, Brazil (1970 version) or the World Beating Wolves side of the 1950's.

The Doog is King - You never liked Uncle Urchin did you, why not as I don't believe you ever met

Ian - I heard that you weren't particularly on the best of terms with Unc and didn't always see eye to eye

Nor did all the thousands of people who suffered financially as a result of companies of which he was a director. People do not get long term bans from being a company director for nothing.

Anyway as this has no relationship to the thread and has gone way off route, time to close it.