Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Vacant Positions

Any news on the Vacant managerial positions yet?

Have they been filled or is anyone out there going for them?

It will be interesting to see who goes for the WGC job and also Cockfosters......ive heard the old Hoddesdon manager from last season was thinking of Cockfosters!

Another point would be how you go about bringing in new players to the above clubs? Convincing a player to come and play for a club that are sitting in the bottom 5 of the division!

Answers below please.......

Rhodes - it would be nice if you just answered the above question with your football knowledge and not use it as an excuse to dig people out.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Geoff O'Vell go to Cockfosters. He is local to the area and could bring a lot of good players to the club. Might be just what they need!

Although I thought he was coaching at Potters bar??

Good luck to him wherever he goes though. I have a huge amount of respect for Geoff and miss him being around the club immensely. One of footballs good guys.

There is also a vacancy at WGC for the position of 'Hanger On' which Rhodes vacated after getting mugged by two 5 year olds at the recent London Colney game and no WGC representitives coming to his aid.

I think our Cliff is setting his sights higher now & wants to have a go to see if he can make Newcastle look anymore of a laughing stock !

Wouldnt be surprised to see Geoff O'Vell go to Cockfosters. He is local to the area and could bring a lot of good players to the club. Might be just what they need!

Although I thought he was coaching at Potters bar??

Good luck to him wherever he goes though. I have a huge amount of respect for Geoff and miss him being around the club immensely. One of footballs good guys.

Jono 2 face!!

What a load of s.hite. You was on that committee meeting that decided that it was time for a change!!

He could have been outvoted !

Spoony when's the showdown ? I haven't seen you pounding the streets of East Herts yet !

Jono 2 face!!

Wooden Spoon - Jonno won't appreciate being called that, I'd get your tin hat out if I were you

Jono 2 face!!

Wooden Spoon - Jonno won't appreciate being called that, I'd get your tin hat out if I were you

Keep out of it Rhodes, we need a neutral venue for the upcoming fight between The Pier and Bleach Blond Boy and the empty space between your ears is ideal for setting up the ring.

I think our Cliff is setting his sights higher now & wants to have a go to see if he can make Newcastle look anymore of a laughing stock !

[inset the most absurb post ever here]

Edited by NeutralFan
Complete garbage and not SSML!

[inset the most absurb post ever here]

Well that took long didnt it Rhodes! So much for sticking to the Topic!

Oh NF is off again denying us the chance to read another Pearl of wisdom from Rhodesey.

When's the book 'The Rhodes Files' coming out ?

Steve - I simply responded to your post about recent events at Newcastle saying that Martin Jol is about to take the reins at St James Park

Julian Assange has got hold of all of Rhodes unpublished posts, he's going to release them under the title "DickieLeaks".

There are 3 people after the WGC Job. An ex player and would be his 1st job, the ex codicote manager and 1 other.

There are 3 people after the WGC Job. An ex player and would be his 1st job, the ex codicote manager and 1 other.

Adam Fisher is the ex codicote manager but i cant see how they would give it to him? No disrespect but he didnt pull up any trees whilst in charge of codicote!

Whos the other guys....any idea?

Adam Fisher is the ex codicote manager but i cant see how they would give it to him? No disrespect but he didnt pull up any trees whilst in charge of codicote!

Maybe Adam thinks WGC need to sign some more Herts County Players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't think its disrespect you print more like hard facts.

No idea on the ex player could be any of the 180 that the club have signed this season.....!!!! A fact just ask the league

And the last guy from what I know is someone with Reserve team management experience with a Premier club.

Maybe Adam thinks WGC need to sign some more Herts County Players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't think its disrespect you print more like hard facts.

No idea on the ex player could be any of the 180 that the club have signed this season.....!!!! A fact just ask the league

And the last guy from what I know is someone with Reserve team management experience with a Premier club.

Kevin Christou??????????:waytogo:

Mr Wooden Spoon

Is that what you know or what you think?

Mr Wooden Spoon

Is that what you know or what you think?

Its what i think, Kevin Christou was involved at WGC and was also St.Mags reserve team manager.