Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Vacant Positions

There are 3 people after the WGC Job. An ex player and would be his 1st job, the ex codicote manager and 1 other.

Adam Fisher is the ex codicote manager but i cant see how they would give it to him? No disrespect but he didnt pull up any trees whilst in charge of codicote!

Whos the other guys....any idea?

Maybe Adam thinks WGC need to sign some more Herts County Players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't think its disrespect you print more like hard facts.

No idea on the ex player could be any of the 180 that the club have signed this season.....!!!! A fact just ask the league

And the last guy from what I know is someone with Reserve team management experience with a Premier club.

Kevin Christou??????????:waytogo:

Mr Wooden Spoon

Is that what you know or what you think?

Its what i think, Kevin Christou was involved at WGC and was also St.Mags reserve team manager.

Any good? Wonder if Mr Rhodes knows him or has he heard of him. Can't find much on google on him.

Cockfosters job has gone to Mark Adams - former Northwood reserves manager.

Coming from a senior level of football and having played in the conference, you would hope he brings a senior attitude with him, which has been sorely lacking.

Could be the end of the gravy train for some of the wasters who have frequented the first team for the past couple of years.

Coming from a senior level of football and having played in the conference, you would hope he brings a senior attitude with him, which has been sorely lacking.

Could be the end of the gravy train for some of the wasters who have frequented the first team for the past couple of years.

Will that be two names in a post that Rhodes knows nothing about or will he claim to know them both...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Love the Game

There are 3 people after the WGC Job. An ex player and would be his 1st job, the ex codicote manager and 1 other.

Adam Fisher is the ex codicote manager but i cant see how they would give it to him? No disrespect but he didnt pull up any trees whilst in charge of codicote!

Whos the other guys....any idea?

Maybe Adam thinks WGC need to sign some more Herts County Players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't think its disrespect you print more like hard facts.

No idea on the ex player could be any of the 180 that the club have signed this season.....!!!! A fact just ask the league

And the last guy from what I know is someone with Reserve team management experience with a Premier club.

Kevin Christou??????????:waytogo:

Mr Wooden Spoon

Is that what you know or what you think?

Its what i think, Kevin Christou was involved at WGC and was also St.Mags reserve team manager.

Any good? Wonder if Mr Rhodes knows him or has he heard of him. Can't find much on google on him.

Yeah ex St Mags ressie manager last since at Royston i believe??

I gather Mark Adams is very well regarded in non league circles and will no doubt attract a number of former Northwood and Edgware Town players to Chalk Lane including classy defender Fergus Moore

Will that be two names in a post that Rhodes knows nothing about or will he claim to know them both...!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have it on good, sorry, very good authority that Mark Adams will be bringing his trusted right hand man, Vince Purdue, with him to Chalk Lane

I also have it on good, sorry, very good authority that Mark Adams will be bringing his trusted right hand man, Vince Purdue, with him to Chalk Lane

That'll probably be because it's been on the Cockfosters website for several hours now.

Edited by cock o the north

o the north' timestamp='1291758221' post='1685175']

That'll probably because it's been on the Cockfosters website for several hours now.

Ha ha ha....Rhodes you have well caught out. Making out you are in the know and have inside knowledge, but facts are you have just gone on to google and checked out some websites.

Well funny.

o the north' timestamp='1291758221' post='1685175']

That'll probably because it's been on the Cockfosters website for several hours now.

Ha ha ha....Rhodes you have well caught out. Making out you are in the know and have inside knowledge, but facts are you have just gone on to google and checked out some websites.

Well funny.

I've just checked cockfosters website and they had posted the manager and his right hand man well before you posted it on here Rhodes.....So funny that you have been caught out....wall.gif doh.gif 97.gif yay.gif monkey.gifbounce.gif cheesy%20(2).gif

Love the Game - Not at all, I haven't been on Cockfosters Website and I would be surprised if Vince Purdue is mentioned on there as I thought Mark Adams was still in the process of tempting him to Chalk Lane

Latest News

Tuesday 7th December 2010

Cockfosters New Manager Appointed.

Cockfosters F.C. are pleased to confirm that MARK ADAMS has been appointed as our new manager and he will be assisted by VINCE PURDUE.

Mark has previously managed Northwood reserves in the Suburban league, following an extremely long and successful playing career with Wealdstone, Hayes, Harrow Borough, Metropolitan Police and Slough Town, with whom he sampled Conference football. He also gained representative honours for the FA, the Isthmian League and the British Police teams. Mark & Vince will take charge this coming weekend when we take on St. Albans City Reserves at Clarence Park.

Edited by backfour1

He could have been outvoted !

Spoony when's the showdown ? I haven't seen you pounding the streets of East Herts yet !

Thank you Syd, glad someone knows the inner workings of a democratic comittee!!

He could have been outvoted !

Spoony when's the showdown ? I haven't seen you pounding the streets of East Herts yet !

Thank you Syd, glad someone knows the inner workings of a democratic comittee!!

If i showed support for someone and got outvoted.I dont think i would have been part of the interview team for a new manager...

Thats the thing about being on a committee, you back up the democratic decision. By the same token you wouldn't be that popular for saying who voted for what.

More vacant positions.

1.Handyman to dig a hole for the next club Rhodes attaches himself to then looks to bury without trace.

2.Courier driver to get knowledge to Rhodes before it appears on Google or club websites.

3.Bouncer for Rhodes in case of another attack by two 5 year olds as happened at London Colney.

Applications to be forwarded to:-

Cliff 'Billy No Mates' Rhodes

Last known sighting....The paved area outside London Colney clubhouse.

I see that Mark Adams appointment is now all over the Non League Today Website like a rash, I'm sure he will soon turn fortunes around at Chalk Lane:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=71938

I see that Mark Adams appointment is now all over the Non League Today Website like a rash, I'm sure he will soon turn fortunes around at Chalk Lane:

http://www.nonleague...=FULL&nid=71938

And he'll do it without you sniffing his backside

• 3 weeks later...