Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Will Mr Rhodes be the first person in history to be banned from every SSML Ground

It really is very poor form from Rhodes to claim unfair moderation of his posts since it is hardly NF's or anyone else's fault for that matter that Rhodes has to have his ravings pre-moderated on here. In fact he is very lucky to still be able to post anywhere considering he's been thrown out of more sites, clubs, football grounds (plus a whole league) then the rest of us have had hot dinners between us!

Secondly... it seems you left your Facebook logged in at the Internet cafe and someone is having fun with it dance%20(2).gif

It wouldn't surprise me if one of you lot had got hold of my log in details somehow or worked out my password

Been off the site for a while and can't be bothered to read all the threads so I was going to ask if anything interesting has happened on the forum in the last 4 months but this thread seems to summarize it all!

LATO - It's nice to see you back in the fold as it were, where have you been out of interest and is the Saturday job still restricting you from going to games

LATO - It's nice to see you back in the fold as it were, where have you been out of interest and is the Saturday job still restricting you from going to games

Not as much as your ban does

Been off the site for a while and can't be bothered to read all the threads so I was going to ask if anything interesting has happened on the forum in the last 4 months but this thread seems to summarize it all!

LATO - How's Spidermanor, was he at Loftus Road last Friday evening or maybe you went with him, that was a turn up for the books wasn't it

I've had more interesting things to do and yes my 'Saturday job' has meant I have seen only 1 game of football this season. However I may get to some games over Xmas as I'm 'not working' til January 8. I guess you won't be at them if they are in the SSML

LATO - How's Spidermanor, was he at Loftus Road last Friday evening or maybe you went with him, that was a turn up for the books wasn't it

don't know...fine I guess.

don't know but probably not.

no I didn't.

not really no

LATO - Whilst you're on have you seen any good films recently or been to any concerts, are you still into Kings of Leon.

Ref Off Ref - What sort of music are you into out of interest, you seem like an 80's man, Human League, ABC, Spandau, Tears For Fears, Howard Jones and Nik Kershaw etc

LATO - Whilst you're on have you seen any good films recently or been to any concerts, are you still into Kings of Leon.

No, no and I was never into Kings of Leon so therefore cannot STILL be into them.

More of a Cilla Black, Harry Secombe, Peters and Lee type haha, you wish, anyway u numpty kn0b, stick to what u know very little of....football

Dear old Rhodes may well be a bit of a loon, but he is also a national treasure.

As we are now in the season of goodwill how about having a be nice to Rhodes week.

More of a Cilla Black, Harry Secombe, Peters and Lee type haha, you wish, anyway u numpty kn0b, stick to what u know very little of....football

Ref Off Ref - Well my guess is that you are only in your mid forties so surely Cilla, Peters & Lee and Harry Secombe are well before your time

Goodwill to ALL men.

Someone let me know when Rhodes joins the human race and he's included.