Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Will Mr Rhodes be the first person in history to be banned from every SSML Ground

I nominate Cliff for the Guniess Book of Records .............. as he is on course to set this unique Record..........keep going Rhodsey you are doing us proud.............:futbolbud2:

He is already Banned from ever working at any SSML club

Misunderstood, you are well......... misunderstanding us. It's not because we have a soft spot him it's because who else goes out of their way to annoy so many clubs ? No-one it's a safe bet really. The only one who is close to Rhodesey is Wooden Spoon & his only grievances have been with Hoddy & St. Mags.

My god when are we gonna get some games ? I've exhausted my banter levels.

Misunderstood, you are well......... misunderstanding us. It's not because we have a soft spot him it's because who else goes out of their way to annoy so many clubs ? No-one it's a safe bet really. The only one who is close to Rhodesey is Wooden Spoon & his only grievances have been with Hoddy & St. Mags.

My god when are we gonna get some games ? I've exhausted my banter levels.

One things for sure, this forum would be much duller without him.

I'd stick up for Rhodes. He's marginally more entertaining than cancer.

Edited by loose

Rumour has it as it was all over the Financial Times like a rash that he was on the Titanic when it sunk in 1912, apparently that's where he got his idea from of sinking as many clubs he's associated with as possible.

I don't seem to be allowed to post on this thread which isn't very democratic if I can't respond to such comments

ADMIN EDIT: Nobody is stopping you :)

Rumour has it as it was all over the Financial Times like a rash that he was on the Titanic when it sunk in 1912, apparently that's where he got his idea from of sinking as many clubs he's associated with as possible.

ROR - that break from the forum hasnt done anything for your humour levels my friend! The above is poor banter!

When i first came on to this forum i thought everyone was picking on the chap but after reading his posts for the last year ive discovered that is not the case!

He goes around talking crap and making stuff up.....added to that the hate campaign against every club he has been at.................very poor but i do love the way he gets the s**t ripped out of him!

I don't seem to be allowed to post on this thread which isn't very democratic if I can't respond to such comments

What do you want to say Rhodes? Why don't you come to a game at The Carlsberg and tell me?

cheesy%20(2).gif

What do you want to say Rhodes? Why don't you come to a game at The Carlsberg and tell me?

cheesy%20(2).gif

Ladbrokes are offering generous odds of a 1,000/1 that Rhodes will not be seen at The Carlsberg Stadium

NeutralFan - What are you talking about, you don't publish half my posts!

He goes around talking crap and making stuff up.....

Monkeymonkey8 - Name something I have made up, everything I post is based on fact or what I have had on good authority or heard on the grapevine from reliable sources

Monkeymonkey8 - Name something I have made up, everything I post is based on fact or what I have had on good authority or heard on the grapevine from reliable sources

Based on fact ????????????? good authority ???????????????? or heard on the grapevine??????????? would not want to be swinging from that grapevine ...................you REALLY NEED TO UPDATE YOUR SOURCES MR RHODES.......TUT TUTcheesy%20(2).gif

cheesy%20(2).gif

Mr Rhodes would always be made to feel more than welcome if he ever decides to come to Essex and watch Mighty Romford.

Ladbrokes are offering generous odds of a 1,000/1 that Rhodes will not be seen at The Carlsberg Stadium

Rhodes - I call coming on here making post's that you claim to have had on good authority or claim to be in the know when fact is you have just gone onto club websites and taken information and then put it on here....

Face it Mr Rhodes you are out off the loop, never in the loop, are not welcome at any ssml club and maybe even more outside of the ssml, you have no friends, have upset more people then Russia and FIFA put together.

I mean I just saw one of your posts claiming Pete The Greek has no game at the weekend and then a little later you say ITS ON MITTO IN BLACK AND WHITE....You then go on to post a game which Pete The Greek is doing....Really are you that thick, do you go to work on a big green bus and spend the journey time licking the window????

Is your life so sad that you just want to upset people to get people to speak with you?? Have you ever thought for a spilt second that if stopped being a knob and put some of what you claim to be football knowledge or know how into that game in the right way people just might be nice to you!!!!!!!!!!!! Long shot I know. In short Mr Rhodes your a bell.

Edited by Love the Game

NeutralFan - What are you talking about, you don't publish half my posts!

Firstly I'm not an admin... I didn't make that comment. It is a minority of your posts that I do not approve. Also... I am not the only mod on here numpty!

Secondly... it seems you left your Facebook logged in at the Internet cafe and someone is having fun with it dance%20(2).gif