Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes Xmas 'wish' list

Ref Off Ref - Like I said yesterday I can sense that members are becoming extremely exasperated with your tedious banter and silly jokes, you make Michael McIntyre look like an Eric Morecambe, Ronnie Barker or Jasper Carrott

Same as you make a piece of s**t look edible.

Ref Off Ref - Like I said yesterday I can sense that members are becoming extremely exasperated with your tedious banter and silly jokes, you make Michael McIntyre look like an Eric Morecambe, Ronnie Barker or Jasper Carrott

How can you "sense" that members are becoming exasperated? You don't have any sense!

How can you "sense" that members are becoming exasperated? You don't have any sense!

cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

your stock reply when the truth hits!!!!

Keeps - You took an instant dislike to me when we first met at the Copthall Stadium because I was bold enough to disagree with the nonsense you were spouting about Lee Scott amongst other things, you're a bully and always have to be right, you're not used to people disagreeing with you are you

People take a dislike to you before they've ever met you....LOL and it would appear you have a habit of attracting bullies Rhodes, London Colney for instance haha

Having a full blown argument or a bit of banter online that sometimes gets out of hand is one thing, cyber bullying is something totally unacceptable and cowardly and I don't think anyone can ever accuse Rhodes of doing that.

your stock reply when the truth hits!!!!

Keeps - You took an instant dislike to me when we first met at the Copthall Stadium because I was bold enough to disagree with the nonsense you were spouting about Lee Scott, but i hold my hands up, you were right

:futbolbud2:

:futbolbud2:

Keeps - What's that supposed to mean, you are a bully aren't you, go on admit it

What on Earth are you on about Rhodesy, there's no "side" to Keeps, he speaks plainly but he's nothing like you, endlessly posting your spite and spreading your lies. In fact hardly a day goes by without your trying to bait someone by knocking their club or even someone's family when you plainly know nothing about literally anything. If anyone is a sinister nonce on here it's YOU.

I think people have got the wrong end of the stick on here if they feel the need to speak up in support of Cliffy.

What on Earth are you on about Rhodesy, there's no "side" to Keeps, he speaks plainly but he's nothing like you, endlessly posting your spite and spreading your lies. In fact hardly a day goes by without your trying to bait someone by knocking their club or even someone's family when you plainly know nothing about literally anything. If anyone is a sinister nonce on here it's YOU.

I think people have got the wrong end of the stick on here if they feel the need to speak up in support of Cliffy.

Even a hookers bra wouldn't support Rhodes haha

Having a full blown argument or a bit of banter online that sometimes gets out of hand is one thing, cyber bullying is something totally unacceptable and cowardly

Missunderstood - I have to agree with you but try telling that to Keeps, Loosely and Ref Off Ref

Having a full blown argument or a bit of banter online that sometimes gets out of hand is one thing, cyber bullying is something totally unacceptable and cowardly

Missunderstood - I have to agree with you but try telling that to Keeps, Loosely and Ref Off Ref

Rhodes brings it all on himself

How do you work that one out, if you just stuck to football banter instead of what amounts to little more than cyber bullying with the George Michael nonsense I wouldn't need to stand up for myself

Football post?

And your quotes reference my lad's past injuries Rhodes.....that was acceptable was it?

Ref Off Ref - Well, if I recall, you have admitted yourself that he used to be injury prone

Ref Off Ref - Well, if I recall, you have admitted yourself that he used to be injury prone

No kn0b sock....he was unfortunate to get the injuries which is a little different to being injury prone, had been playing since he was 5, then gets his first bad injury at 19, how does that make someone injury prone.

They say it comes in 3's, and he's had his 3 now, you got a good smack at London Colney so hopefully that means you've still got 2 more to come.....haha