Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes Xmas 'wish' list

Ref Off Ref - Out of interest how long did it take you to compile that post, you must have a lot of time on your hands that's all I can say

says the twit with 20000+ posts to his name

With the greatest of respect, Rhodes has been posting on here since July 2006, as opposed to your good self who pitched up around 5 or 6 weeks ago. Therefore, Cliff is bound to have a lot more posts than you. Perhaps if you habg around for the next four or five years, you might reach such dizzy heights!!

Cant believe Im defending Rhodes again.................

Oi, you X Factor wannabee......... i will have you know if you add all my posts together under my various aliases, i must be close to 3,000 over 2 years

:icon29:

Stop changin your name then, it's that simple.

yeah, I have to agree too. I have been on this forum for 4 years and in all that time, have had ONE username. Why do people constantly have more than one name, or in a lot of cases, more than one account???

I wonder what these people have to hide. Much prefer a bit of up front honesty, rather than lurking in the shadows. I have no clue who you are BUFC but then thats probably what you were aiming for. What skeletons do you have to hide?

For the record, Im jonno, the bleach blond musician (I farkin hate the x factor!!!) who can be found at most Hoddesdon Town games and you can come talk to me anytime you want, without wondering who i really am and what alias i am hiding behind.......

For the record, Im jonno, the bleach blond musician (I farkin hate the x factor!!!) who can be found at most Hoddesdon Town games and you can come talk to me anytime you want, without wondering who i really am and what alias i am hiding behind.......

NF speaks highly of you...... ;)

Merry Xmas

Ref Off Ref - Out of interest how long did it take you to compile that post, you must have a lot of time on your hands that's all I can say

says the twit with 20000+ posts to his name

With the greatest of respect, Rhodes has been posting on here since July 2006, as opposed to your good self who pitched up around 5 or 6 weeks ago. Therefore, Cliff is bound to have a lot more posts than you. Perhaps if you habg around for the next four or five years, you might reach such dizzy heights!!

Cant believe Im defending Rhodes again.................

Who gives a monkeys how many posts someone has!? That doesnt really matter, ive been on here since 2008 i think but have only post 300 odd............Rhodes makes a rod of his own back with the crap he comes out with...............so no one needs to defend him!

Merry Xmas

Keeps - What are you doing over the festive season out of interest, don't tell me, just the four of you on Christmas Day, opening presents, Christmas dinner and the Queen etc, then over to the in-laws on Boxing Day, or them coming to you, and cold turkey sandwiches. You're almost as predictable as Football Man and Sjj2112, Merry Christmas.

Merry Xmas

Keeps - What are you doing over the festive season out of interest, don't tell me, just the four of you on Christmas Day, opening presents, Christmas dinner and the Queen etc, then over to the in-laws on Boxing Day, or them coming to you, and cold turkey sandwiches. You're almost as predictable as Football Man and Sjj2112, Merry Christmas.

almost spot on Rhodes................ im off to Denmark to watch my estate agent mate have dirty sex with some bird from Wood Green coffee%20(2).gif

Keeps - Have I hit a raw nerve again as you always seem to get personal when your back is up against a wall, if you can't stand the heat then why don't you just get out the kitchen.

And don't we all know it!

Better put some sugar on your Xmas wishlist Rhodes to go with those sour grapes.

your stock reply when the truth hits!!!!

Keeps - What truth, what on earth are you talking about. Members have got your number as you have never once talked seriously or positively about football on this Forum and you change you 'moniker' every five minutes.

Anyway Rhodes what's this you've added more to your Xmas wish list...

Bottle of spirits, preferably white.

Matches, football would be nice but will do with a box of swan vesta.

And some golf clubs....as it's the only club you'll be associated with.

Merry Xmas Cliffy

Xmas can hold such memories for people too and also for some it's a time to reflect.

Take Rhodes, when he sees them balls hung on the Xmas tree he wishes he had some.

As he watches the snowman melt it reminds him of how he slowly watched with his help Tokynton Manor disappear without trace.

As he opens his 1,001 Xmas cards he thinks it's quantity over quality that matters as every card reads 'To Rhodes, from....Rhodes.

As he sips his Xmas punch he reflects the fact that it doesn't have the same sting as the punch he received at London Colney recently.

And then as he watches the Queen on tv he thinks people would surely rather listen to his dribble, so he switches channels and there is a repeated version of Top of the Pops from a couple of decades ago, as Wham belt out their song he gazes at George Michael and reflects only a few years after this video was filmed he took his career to another level with the famous discovery in a NY lavatory.

Xmas memories, we all have them, but for Rhodes they do have a special meaning.

as Wham belt out their song he gazes at George Michael and reflects only a few years after this video was filmed he took his career to another level with the famous discovery in a NY lavatory.

Ref Off Ref - There you go again with toilet speak and you can't even get your facts right as it was a Los Angeles public lavatory in 1998

as Wham belt out their song he gazes at George Michael and reflects only a few years after this video was filmed he took his career to another level with the famous discovery in a NY lavatory.

Ref Off Ref - There you go again with toilet speak and you can't even get your facts right as it was a Los Angeles public lavatory in 1998

As only you would know, at least for once you haven't denied it cheesy%20(2).gif

Ref Off Ref - I think members are getting a bit exasperated with your strange brand of humour, I thought you said you were going to retire from the Forum and disappear into the night

Ref Off Ref - I think members are getting a bit exasperated with your strange brand of humour, I thought you said you were going to retire from the Forum and disappear into the night

Rhodes, are you having a laugh, YOU telling me what members are getting exasperated about what is written, says the man who's written so much dribble it could fill the North Sea, get real.

And as for me retiring and disappearing into the night, like you mate, I was talking c**p....

Oh and as for your discovery in the LA 'office', being as you seem to enjoy re-launching pop stars careers, are you sure when Gary Glitter got arrested he wasn't hacked into your pc?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Stop Rhodes, please! Piss ing myself.....

And as for me retiring and disappearing into the night, like you mate, I was talking c**p....

Well you seemed perfectly serious at the time, if I recall you said that you were going to retire after a member said your banter was really poor which it is

Well you seem to enjoy reading it so I'd hate to disappoint, anyway Rhodes you've got more chance of being invited to join an SSML club than I have of retiring from here....enjoy my banter buddy

Ref Off Ref - Like I said yesterday I can sense that members are becoming extremely exasperated with your tedious banter and silly jokes, you make Michael McIntyre look like an Eric Morecambe, Ronnie Barker or Jasper Carrott