Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes Xmas 'wish' list

Dear Santa.

Hello again, below is my Xmas list, I am not a greedy person but expect everything written below to be delivered into my stocking on Xmas morning, I will leave you out the usual mince pies which you will be pleased to know are still void of tax and are a bargain at £2.50 each, feel free to help yourself.

* To be welcomed with the red carpet treatment every time I go and watch a SSML game.

* Them two 5 year old bullies who done me over at London Colney to be locked up.

* Padbury United and Hatfield Town to lose every game they play at least until after the 2012 Olympics.

* To be liked by every member on this forum.

* Southill Alexander to be booted from The Carlsberg Stadium.

* People on here to accept that only my posts carry any valid information.

* For people to stop hacking into my password at the local Internet Cafe.

* For any SSML club to welcome me onto their committee.

* Hatfield Town clubhouse to run out of booze indefinately.

* For Padbury United to fail to gain promotion.

* People to accept that my filthy coat is a fashion status.

* Everyone to understand that the demise of Tokynton Manor had nothing to do with me.

* People to know that I used to publish the best programme within the SSML.

* For London Colney to make me an Honourary Member with free booze following my unprovoked assault.

* Have Football Mitoo accept it's my results service that counts, not theirs.

* To be allowed to present all the SSML trophies as I am bigger than the League itself.

* To have a box of new straws as I have clutched at so many I am running out.

* Full recognition that it was solely me who gained Kentish Town promotion a few seasons back.

* To be mentioned in George Michael's autobiography that I re-launched his career.

* For people to realise THEY need ME as a friend.

Yours sincerely.

Stiffy Rhodes xxx

Edited by ref off ref

Ref Off Ref - Out of interest how long did it take you to compile that post, you must have a lot of time on your hands that's all I can say

Ref Off Ref - Out of interest how long did it take you to compile that post, you must have a lot of time on your hands that's all I can say

says the twit with 20000+ posts to his name

cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

I was sent it from your personal pc hacker haha.....and yes, when it comes to having time on my hands, absolute plenty dance%20(2).gif

Ref Off Ref - You're quite a sad individual on the quiet aren't you which is a crying shame as when you do post about football you seem to know your onions

Ref Off Ref - You're quite a sad individual on the quiet aren't you which is a crying shame as when you do post about football you seem to know your onions

You really don't see the irony in posting that do you Rhodes?

cheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gif

Golly gosh, thought we had something in common there, guess we are BOTH sad individuals then on the quiet, only difference is when you post about football you know absolute jack....aww crying shame that.

Oh well at least you will have first hand knowledge now being a sad individual yourself that you know where I am coming from with my posts.

With the greatest of respect, Rhodes has been posting on here since July 2006, as opposed to your good self who pitched up around 5 or 6 weeks ago. Therefore, Cliff is bound to have a lot more posts than you. Perhaps if you habg around for the next four or five years, you might reach such dizzy heights!!

Cant believe Im defending Rhodes again.................

Although I have never had the privilege of meeting the great man I don't think he can possibly be as bad as some people portray him. Long may Rhodes continue to wind up the great unwashed masses with his ridiculous posts. The World would be a much poorer place without fruitcakes like Mr Rhodes.

Edited by missunderstood

Loosely - We only ever met once, allegedly, as although I'm led to believe it was at Bridge Avenue, during a Hornchurch v Merstham FA Cup Qualifying Round tie, I don't remember our paths crossing, being introduced or shaking your hand. Therefore how can you possibly judge me or know what I'm really like.

With the greatest of respect, Rhodes has been posting on here since July 2006, as opposed to your good self who pitched up around 5 or 6 weeks ago. Therefore, Cliff is bound to have a lot more posts than you. Perhaps if you habg around for the next four or five years, you might reach such dizzy heights!!

Oi, you X Factor wannabee......... i will have you know if you add all my posts together under my various aliases, i must be close to 3,000 over 2 years

:icon29:

Oi, you X Factor wannabee......... i will have you know if you add all my posts together under my various aliases, i must be close to 3,000 over 2 years

:icon29:

Stop changin your name then, it's that simple.

Loosely - We only ever met once, allegedly, as although I'm led to believe it was at Bridge Avenue, during a Hornchurch v Merstham FA Cup Qualifying Round tie, I don't remember our paths crossing, being introduced or shaking your hand. Therefore how can you possibly judge me or know what I'm really like.

Rhodesly - there's no allegedly about it, once seen that grubby suit is ingrained in the memory. However, once is enough to qualify as "met" and even though you had nothing to say for yourself that day, that meeting and your posts on here are all the proof of your character that I need. It would be unfair though to say that everyone thinks you are a tw at. Not everyone knows you yet.

Shaking your hand must be similar to sticking it up a donkey's backside who just happens to be suffering from chronic diarrhea

Actually, it's a bit like holding a dead squid in your hand. Limp. lank, lifeless and clammy. Needs work really.

Loosely - Did we shake hands then as for the life of me I don't remember you, I thought you were a larger than life character and the life and soul of any party so surely you would have stood out like a sore thumb. Were you at the meeting in the palatial Boardroom which Uncle Urchin masterfully Chaired prior to the Hornchurch v Merstham game, Sally was there and I remember a mouthy Fulham fan and a young internet geek and his dad but certainly not you.

Stop changin your name then, it's that simple.

Ref Off Ref - Well for once we are in agreement, I wonder how many times Keeps has changed his moniker on her