Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Invite for Rhodes

I've nothing against Richard and as far as I know he's a bloke with a life unlike yourself so you carry on trying to make something out of nothing. If Richard wanted to have a pop I'm sure he's big enough to do it for himself.

Loosely - Perhaps you would like to retract the above as I have seen exchanges between the two of you that would make Yul Brynner, Telly Savalas and Duncan Goodhew's hair curl, it was real x rated stuff

I've nothing against Richard and as far as I know he's a bloke with a life unlike yourself so you carry on trying to make something out of nothing. If Richard wanted to have a pop I'm sure he's big enough to do it for himself.

Loosely - Perhaps you would like to retract the above as I have seen exchanges between the two of you that would make Yul Brynner, Telly Savalas and Duncan Goodhew's hair curl, it was real x rated stuff

Have you Rhodes? Must have given you an orgasm.

So why are you getting involved Rhodesly? Does Basildon need you up his ar se? I don't think so.

Go back to work on your Ryman North Club story, that one still needs work.

cheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gif

NeutralFan - Sorry that this didn't work out yesterday, shall I see if I can make it to Coles Park on Monday afternoon

Cliff you coming to Basildon v Bowers on New Years Day??

Are you short of a village idiot by any chance then?

no shortage of idiots at Gardiners Close on Saturday as we are playing Bowers,1-30pm kick off only a fiver admission, £1 programme.

I'll be that idiot for the day Rich. dance%20(2).gif

Loosely - Well yes I have actually, I am only holding you to account as you said, and I quote, 'I've nothing against Richard' yet cat and dog, North and South Korea and Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira spring to mind!

Loosely - Well yes I have actually, I am only holding you to account as you said, and I quote, 'I've nothing against Richard' yet cat and dog, North and South Korea and Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira spring to mind!

You HAVE had an orgasm? Brave of you to own up. You've nothing against Richard but your dick and does he know or are you slipping it in quietly? Let's see if Richard wants you up his ar se.

Meanwhile what on EARTH has anything you've had to say got to do with football or the SSML? Nothing, you just want to get your rocks off you slimy nonce.

cheesy%20(2).gif

Loosely - I seem to have hit a raw nerve as it's unlike you to use such foul terminology, Richard is like a red rag to a bull to you isn't he and vice versa

Rhodesly - as I've said many times on here before, you couldn't find your ar se with both hands so it's not likely you'd find one of my nerves. However this is what you usually come out with when one of yours has had a twang. Sorry if I have inadvertently offended you. I didn't think a man with no sense such as yourself would have feelings. Tut tut.

97.gif97.gif97.gif97.gif