Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Invite for Rhodes

If our game is on Monday why don't you pop down to the Rec. No one knows you at our place (except the Kentish mob) and there is no barrier at St Margarets so a free ish train journey. I might even be playing so will have the chance to pit my old legs against your hero Mr Scotts

We only have one other forum member apart from me at our club and you haven't upset him yet (much) (MonkeyMonkey8)

welcome.gif350.gifdoh.gif

Tis the season to be jolly... etc etc

(Obviously the invitation extends to everyone but you will all have to buy your own beer.. although I will get Cliff one if he turns up, or are you still on the Brandies?)

If our game is on Monday why don't you pop down to the Rec. No one knows you at our place (except the Kentish mob) and there is no barrier at St Margarets so a free ish train journey. I might even be playing so will have the chance to pit my old legs against your hero Mr Scotts

We only have one other forum member apart from me at our club and you haven't upset him yet (much) (MonkeyMonkey8)

welcome.gif350.gifdoh.gif

Tis the season to be jolly... etc etc

(Obviously the invitation extends to everyone but you will all have to buy your own beer.. although I will get Cliff one if he turns up, or are you still on the Brandies?)

I'm sure Mr Rhodes would also be made very welcome at Romford where we have lots of interesting characters.

If our game is on Monday why don't you pop down to the Rec

NeutralFan - Thanks for the cordial invite, I'll certainly consider it but I really can't see the hallowed Recreation Ground turf being playable can you

Never heard it called hallowed before.. the Bury Bobble is world wide renowned though!

Unlikely to be on but you never know.

If our game is on Monday why don't you pop down to the Rec

NeutralFan - Thanks for the cordial invite, I'll certainly consider it but I really can't see the hallowed Recreation Ground turf being playable can you

If they know such a creditable guest as yourself was thinking of going then I am sure they'd roll out the red carpet, iron the pitch, make it a free bar, tell everyone to be nice to you and offer you a complimentary programme.

Unlike any other SSML ground.....where you'd have a curfew of at least a mile slapped on you.

NeutralFan - Sorry that this didn't work out yesterday, shall I see if I can make it to Coles Park on Monday afternoon

Basil-Don - I'll see what I can do, if I can make it Loosely will have to get in about 20 litres of water to put his ears out won't he

NeutralFan - Sorry that this didn't work out yesterday, shall I see if I can make it to Coles Park on Monday afternoon

Cliff you coming to Basildon v Bowers on New Years Day??

Are you short of a village idiot by any chance then?

no shortage of idiots at Gardiners Close on Saturday as we are playing Bowers,1-30pm kick off only a fiver admission, £1 programme.

Ref Off Ref - Do we know why there is no traditional SSML Division 2 programme on New Year's Day this season with all games kicking off at Noon

Ref Off Ref - Do we know why there is no traditional SSML Division 2 programme on New Year's Day this season with all games kicking off at Noon

Hoping for a bumper crowd at Gardiners Close,got to play new years day players dont like it but same for both teams of course.

no shortage of idiots at Gardiners Close on Saturday as we are playing Bowers,1-30pm kick off only a fiver admission, £1 programme.

Basil-Don - I'll see what I can do, if I can make it Loosely will have to get in about 20 litres of water to put his ears out won't he

Yeah, you bore poor old Basildon's pants off him talking about me Rhodesy, it's not as if you have any interest in football. Have a good natter, let me know when I should feel my ears burning but it's you that needs a bucket of water thrown over you - perhaps you have the hots for me you silly little man cheesy%20(2).gif

Loosely - You still hold a massive grudge against Richard don't you, why do you dislike him so much as he is a lovely bloke, one of the nicest and most genuine I have ever met

Loosely - You still hold a massive grudge against Richard don't you, why do you dislike him so much as he is a lovely bloke, one of the nicest and most genuine I have ever met

There you go again Rhodes, talking bol locks. I've nothing against Richard and as far as I know he's a bloke with a life unlike yourself so you carry on trying to make something out of nothing. If Richard wanted to have a pop I'm sure he's big enough to do it for himself.

Ladies and Gents, yet another example of why you don't need to worry about Rhodes being "bullied"!

Thought you normally only reserved that kind of praise Rhodes for your shadow.......creep