Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 3/4/5 January

PTG, why is that?

Britman - Why are you asking Pete the Greek and not me

Premier Division

5 1 Broxbourne Borough v Biggleswade United

5 1 Chalfont St Peter v Aylesbury United

2 1 Colney Heath v Royston Town

2 0 Dunstable Town v Stotfold

2 2 Hadley v Hertford Town

2 1 Hanwell Town v Kentish Town

2 0 Harefield United v Hillingdon Borough

2 1 Haringey Borough v St Margaretsbury

1 2 Langford v Hatfield Town

3 0 Leverstock Green v Holmer Green

0 1 Tring Athletic v Oxhey Jets

Division One

3 2 Ampthill Town v Crawley Green

4 3 Bedford Town Reserves v Bedford

2 1 Berkhamsted v Cockfosters

0 3 Buckingham Athletic v New Bradwell St Peter

2 7 Cranfield United v AFC Dunstable

5 0 Hoddesdon Town v London Lions

0 1 London Colney v Harpenden Town

1 4 Stony Stratford Town v Kings Langley

2 4 Welwyn Garden City v Amersham Town

1 3 Wodson Park v St Albans City Reserves

Robbie - i bet your glad your out of that!? They are in big trouble, have they appointed anyone yet?

Chalfont St Peter v Aylesbury United

Who can see Chalfont St Peter coming unstuck again in this one on Monday

obviously just u then rhodes!!! another thing u were a million miles from the right outcome, Then again i suppose aylesbury united were robbed, with lucky chalfont getting 5 on the counter

Monkey - No they haven't appointed anyone yet as I currently understand (from a club official) they weren't happy with the applicants that have put themselves forward thus far (3) so havent given the job to anyone yet. I think the Reserve Manager is currently looking after it. It will be a fight for a lot of clubs this season by the looks of it. I think some ground grading will come into it also

So are we all ready to rumble today then, I bet Mr Panayiotou is getting ready to travel to Creasey Park 'as we speak'.

You would have lost your bet.

I was still in bed at 9:56am but thank you for inquiring.

Edited by petethegreek

Are there any games in danger tomorrow, I know in the bad old days Haringey Borough v St Margaretsbury would have been off. I was hoping to get to Leyton v Romford on Saturday but it was surprisingly called off due to a waterlogged pitch

Rhodes - why dont you come to St Mags game at haringey?

I believe he is still banned from Coles Park.

PTG, why is that?

You would need to ask the Chairman of Haringey Borough the question as he is the one who banned Rhodes.

PTG, why is that?

Britman - Why are you asking Pete the Greek and not me

Probably because I mentioned that you are banned from Coles Park but feel free to give your version of events.

Monkey - No they haven't appointed anyone yet as I currently understand (from a club official) they weren't happy with the applicants that have put themselves forward thus far (3) so havent given the job to anyone yet. I think the Reserve Manager is currently looking after it. It will be a fight for a lot of clubs this season by the looks of it. I think some ground grading will come into it also

As I understand it the club official's are to have a meeting next week were they will be sorting out the manager's role then. From a club official they have had 6 applicants they will all be interviewed but for some reason the chairman has been dragging his feet in sorting this out..(no change there).

So why was it called off then, I know Lea Bridge Road doesn't have the best pitch in the World but I have to say I was surprised that it was waterlogged yesterday

Well their home game vs Cheshunt on Tuesday has been reversed to Cheshunt - so that's either a VERY waterlogged pitch or there is another issue

Further to my earlier post - this game has now been postponed- Just in case anyone was looking at going

As an aside, the Isthmian website suggests a problem with a boiler at Lea Bridge Road

Back to the footie...a good day for Chalfont with all their closest rivals losing and them picking up 3 points

That makes a refreshing change. Yes, following their little blip, it looks very much like Chalfont St Peter are home and hosed doesn't it

Have Langford had a win under the new manager yet??

Good question....and looking at the Prem table barring a change in fortunes then Langford and Harefield could both be plying their trade in Division 1 next season if it is the 2 that go down.

Have Langford had a win under the new manager yet??

Good question....and looking at the Prem table barring a change in fortunes then Langford and Harefield could both be plying their trade in Division 1 next season if it is the 2 that go down.

My apologies to Harefield who won yesterday, with a game in hand on Holmer Green and enough time then they could pull quite easily a handful of clubs into where they are at the moment, for Langford it's looks a different story.

It's very tight at the bottom, we put up a very poor display yesterday at Haringay (as did the ref but I won't put any blame on him for the result as Haringay played the better football). More players available and 5 consecutive home games in Jan will hopefully see us moving up the table.

It's very tight at the bottom, we put up a very poor display yesterday at Haringay (as did the ref but I won't put any blame on him for the result as Haringay played the better football). More players available and 5 consecutive home games in Jan will hopefully see us moving up the table.

There are quite a few clubs at the wrong end of the table who'll be looking over their shoulders, think Langford have dug themselves a hole so that means only one remaining spot.

Good luck mate anyway.

we put up a very poor display yesterday at Haringay

NeutralFan - Have you seen Haringey Borough's version of events:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=254511&conf=&div=

I've heard a small rumour that Dean Robb has left high flying padbury and crossed over to the struggling stony stratford?

Can anyone straighten this up for me? Craig Bicknell perhaps as i'm sure he'll know what his players (or former players) are doing!