Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best and worst game/performance of the season so far

As we are around the mid-way point of the season now thought it would be interesting to see what is the best and worst game/performance from a side people have seen so far this season?

St.Margaretsbury 2 Colney Heath 1 Premier League.

St.Margaretsbury 1 Dunstable Town 0 Premier League.

Hoddesdon Town 2 Harpenden Rovers 3 County Cup.

Remembered your password then! Not surprised about the two St Mags games, I played in both of those...

As we are around the mid-way point of the season now thought it would be interesting to see what is the best and worst game/performance from a side people have seen so far this season?

St.Margaretsbury 2 Colney Heath 1 Premier League.

St.Margaretsbury 1 Dunstable Town 0 Premier League.

Hoddesdon Town 2 Harpenden Rovers 3 County Cup.

Spoon - this was a bad game for St Mags but Dunstable played very well, how they didnt score i dont know? Missed a pen as well!

Cockfosters 0 2 AFC Dunstable Saturday, 27 November 2010

Attendance 81

The above game has got to be the worst ive seen for a long time, never seen 2 teams give the ball away so much................i dont think the weather helped as the pitch was freezing up but it was a poor showing.

Not the best advert for Div 1 football! Outside the top 3/4 teams i dont think its the best division to be honest.

Cockfosters 0 2 AFC Dunstable Saturday, 27 November 2010

Attendance 81

The above game has got to be the worst ive seen for a long time, never seen 2 teams give the ball away so much................i dont think the weather helped as the pitch was freezing up but it was a poor showing.

Not the best advert for Div 1 football! Outside the top 3/4 teams i dont think its the best division to be honest.

i think cockforsters are alot better now watched tham monday at berko they played well

I think Cockfosters are alot better now watched them Monday at Berko they played well

Agreed, they did look to be much improved, alot of lads from Northwood, not suprisingly. The probably deserved a draw on chances missed. They will give other teams a test if they keep the same level as they played against Berkhamsted.

Worst, losing 42 match unbeaten run Berkhamsted 0-5 Kings Langley.

Best, the two sides that have beaten Chalfont.

Cranfield 0 Stony 3.

A real six pointer and a chance for Cranfield to put daylight between themselves and Stony...but apart from a missed pen didn't look interested on the night

Actually it was, more a point gained.

As for your game v Stony at least you didn't have to witness it as you were away, know you've picked up well since but it was a poor performance

One thing the Padbury 0-0 v Tring and the Cranfield 0-3 v Stony have in common...both managers were not there to see it LOL...I'm sure next time around it will be a different story

Best game i've seen was the North London derby betwen Kingsbury London Tigers and Kentish Town on the 17th August.... four goals, saved penalty, loads of good footy and loads of missed chances and a torrential downpour in last 10 minutes.

Crawley Green put in great performance against Romford in the Cup but lost (just) 2-1.. Romford scrapped through that night and their supporters acknowleged this. Green's result at Royston in their cup run has to be one of the best results of the season.

As TommyTT's mentioned the two sides who have beaten CSP... Tiger's winning 1-2 away is probably best league result of the season so far IMO

The Bedford Derby (score 4-3) was also a cracking game last monday.

Be surprised if no one mentioned the now non standing Wodson Park 18-1 Sport London Benfica game....from either perspective.

I think that was un-precedented though wasn't it and such a result is never likely to happen again in the SSML

One thing the Padbury 0-0 v Tring and the Cranfield 0-3 v Stony have in common...both managers were not there to see it LOL...I'm sure next time around it will be a different story

being a bit kind to say manager re Cranfield!!

your right the only name for him is [censored]/r

Be surprised if no one mentioned the now non standing Wodson Park 18-1 Sport London Benfica game....from either perspective.

I think that was un-precedented though wasn't it and such a result is never likely to happen again in the SSML

Apart from the 15-0 today......

Edited by sjj2112