Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 8 January

Did i sla9 padbury off there i just said 1 of the reasons i left was because we went to sh1t holes theres no beef craig how many times do you need to be told im replying to someone else 2 of which are your players slagin me off as for bumpin in to each other my friend we both know where each other live im sure if there were any problems 1 of us would have made the other 1 a visit by now good luck sat

Mr angry aka smack ed your right ive won [****!!****] all as a manager bit difficult being 1st full season doing it you kkkeerrnobb lol whats your excuse winning f all as a player im guessing your addiction to coke lol cya mug

[/quote

Hahahahaha coke head?? Trust me Lee I've seen u stick more than enough of that [censored] up ur ugly hooter than any of the lads so don't get above ya station u fish eye c**t...I'm not hiding from anyone & especially not u...a 5 foot skinny bald twat who wears a tea cosy on his head hahaha it's jus more fun this way...funny thing is I DO actually like ya..ur a funny guy but u jus chat too much [censored]..some of it funny..most of it not but ur a sound bloke Mr ShitCuntFishEyedNobJockey

Our facilities are good and I DO THINK THEY ARE 1 OF THE BEST and are going to get better thats why i left padbury was fed up going to the dumps in div 2 I would say better pitches bedford town res, london lions , bedford fc ,st albans better clubhouses sun postal,wodson,bedford town res There are 3-4 better grounds than ours ror has been to most with his son cant guess as to who you are tuck but if you havent been to many grounds in div 1 my guess is your a cling on or a team mate of mr hideawayc0ckbreath but seeing as mr angry plays in div 2 and hes [censored] in that he would not know as hes never played level 6 football i think you will find your the twat mr hideawaynobodywonnothing.

I currently have no affiliation to any club or anyone on this forum but can assure you that I have been to 90% of the Prem and Div 1 grounds.

I have only been to 2/3 Div 2 grounds so can’t pass judgment.

You seem to have taken my previous post personally when it was certainly not intended to be.

All I was saying that as a package – Pitch, Clubhouse, Changing Rooms, for me Cranfield is top 4-6 team.

Other clubs may have a better pitch or clubhouse but not many have all 3 set in place like you do. Which is why I’m surprised at your current league position as you surely you have more to offer than other local teams in your area so would have thought you’d have the pick of the players.

I currently have no affiliation to any club or anyone on this forum but can assure you that I have been to 90% of the Prem and Div 1 grounds.

I have only been to 2/3 Div 2 grounds so can’t pass judgment.

You seem to have taken my previous post personally when it was certainly not intended to be.

All I was saying that as a package – Pitch, Clubhouse, Changing Rooms, for me Cranfield is top 4-6 team.

Other clubs may have a better pitch or clubhouse but not many have all 3 set in place like you do. Which is why I’m surprised at your current league position as you surely you have more to offer than other local teams in your area so would have thought you’d have the pick of the players.

I totally agree here with Mr Tuck some clubs have better pitches, changing rooms or clubhouses but most only have one of them that is a decent standard, whereas if clubs were judged as a whole on there facilities Cranfield will very much be in the top 6 of all 3 south mids leagues

Seems a shame that they are wasted and have been wasted for so many years at the bottom of the league, Be nice to see a local team like that competing even higher than south mids prem!

OK guys, this has overstepped the mark. Calm it down please.

On a personal note I played Div 2 for Wodson and I personally would rather play reserve Div 1. Some of it facility related but quite a lot due to where the grounds are, all in a little pocket somewhere up the A5 and a pain to get to.

OK guys, this has overstepped the mark. Calm it down please.

On a personal note I played Div 2 for Wodson and I personally would rather play reserve Div 1. Some of it facility related but quite a lot due to where the grounds are, all in a little pocket somewhere up the A5 and a pain to get to.

this got out of hand along time ago but not sure what it has to do with you . dont like it dont read it

Unfortunately when things go over the top it's up to me (and a few others) to calm it down. The previous exchange was over the top, if it continues then you'll find your comments will start disappearing 492.gif

No manager at cranfield have ever had the pick of the players in fact no local team has If any of the local clubs had the pick of the players then they would have a decent team truth is facilities or not players (even at our level) want money or have played for there club or manager for some time and we dont pay any none zilch thats not to say we wont spend on players in the future The reason i responded in the way i did is because you suggested that cranfield look at their manager well i am the joint manager and its our 1st full season doing it so you suggest cranfield look at there manager 5 months into the season after 10 years of cranfield not winning anything i suggest you do your homework on topics you post about or you will get reactions like that . Prime example player leaves bedford town 1st team to play for a team in the ssml div 2 dont think he left bedford for better facilities

I think you'll find that you came back on here and without actually mentioning the clubs name was clear who your original post was aimed at.

So don't start back tracking and going all defensive when people from that club start having a pop...if you're gonna dish it then at least be prepared to take what comes your way, it's that simple

I think you'll find that you came back on here and without actually mentioning the clubs name was clear who your original post was aimed at.

So don't start back tracking and going all defensive when people from that club start having a pop...if you're gonna dish it then at least be prepared to take what comes your way, it's that simple

come on lee even you cant get out of that one . after 3 months of this shi\ your first comment was aimed at us and all i asked was y . and i have never denied the fact that some players get bonuses . and if everyone looks at my previous comments lots of sponsors are looking to do the same next season i have not lied about that . look at darren lynch at newport he gets a bonus from club and a sponsor who drinks in the club .

what do you think berkos wage bill is but look were they are and last season . o and your brother earned money sat for scoring lol .

No manager at cranfield have ever had the pick of the players in fact no local team has If any of the local clubs had the pick of the players then they would have a decent team truth is facilities or not players (even at our level) want money or have played for there club or manager for some time and we dont pay any none zilch thats not to say we wont spend on players in the future The reason i responded in the way i did is because you suggested that cranfield look at their manager well i am the joint manager and its our 1st full season doing it so you suggest cranfield look at there manager 5 months into the season after 10 years of cranfield not winning anything i suggest you do your homework on topics you post about or you will get reactions like that . Prime example player leaves bedford town 1st team to play for a team in the ssml div 2 dont think he left bedford for better facilities

there was one pre season when i went to watch cranfield a few years ago when pbmk folded and it was the only time i have seen a club in the area with a pick of players . there were players from pb new bradwell and ampthil .and alot of stony and players i didnt no . but i think most of them left by start of season or into season . craig conell was gaffa at the time

Defensive i think you boys went all defensive i was talking in general comparing teams who have sh1te facilities and decent teams compared to clubs spending money on ground instead of players not aimed at you boys in particular but seeing as you brought it up yep your 1 of them 61fc are another tring corinthians wooden shed stony in the past i was replying in general to someone else then you start giving it again (still bottom i see) and all that shyt. regarding pick of players so cranfield had a decent team for a couple of friendlies shame they didnt stay for the season and (pick of players) craig my defenition of that is players like lynchy,dykes,edgeworth,not with respect bradwell ampthill and pb And you paid sam then you are a bigger idiot than i thought i hope you got change from the £1 you gave him lol

Defensive i think you boys went all defensive i was talking in general comparing teams who have sh1te facilities and decent teams compared to clubs spending money on ground instead of players not aimed at you boys in particular but seeing as you brought it up yep your 1 of them 61fc are another tring corinthians wooden shed stony in the past i was replying in general to someone else then you start giving it again (still bottom i see) and all that shyt. regarding pick of players so cranfield had a decent team for a couple of friendlies shame they didnt stay for the season and (pick of players) craig my defenition of that is players like lynchy,dykes,edgeworth,not with respect bradwell ampthill and pb And you paid sam then you are a bigger idiot than i thought i hope you got change from the £1 you gave him lol

Strange comment - looking at the league table I would have thought you would more than welcome players from Bradwell and Ampthill.

who you calling a idiot