Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 8 January

Defensive i think you boys went all defensive i was talking in general comparing teams who have sh1te facilities and decent teams compared to clubs spending money on ground instead of players not aimed at you boys in particular but seeing as you brought it up yep your 1 of them 61fc are another tring corinthians wooden shed stony in the past i was replying in general to someone else then you start giving it again (still bottom i see) and all that shyt. regarding pick of players so cranfield had a decent team for a couple of friendlies shame they didnt stay for the season and (pick of players) craig my defenition of that is players like lynchy,dykes,edgeworth,not with respect bradwell ampthill and pb And you paid sam then you are a bigger idiot than i thought i hope you got change from the £1 you gave him lol

Strange comment - looking at the league table I would have thought you would more than welcome players from Bradwell and Ampthill.

lol

He wasn't calling you an idiot Craig, it was someone who probably never reads this forum, same as he wasn't referring to your team when he made the comment about [****!!****] facilities, changing areas, washing the kit down the pub, no that was aimed at Stony and Tring, so he will have you believe

Oi Lee, is it true the late Freddie Mercury of the rock group Queen had you and Craig in mind when he write 2 of his songs...

Craig was 'We Are The Champions' so I am lead to believe, now what was yours, oh yes that's it, 'Under Pressure' wasn't it?.

Im not so sure freedie is dead the way you suck up to Rhodes and obsessed with public toilets or are you george michael in disguise lol i wouldnt mind if you ever played the game then i might take your comments seriously as for craig and being champions he and the team fully deserve to win the league all lot of his boys have been with him for years and fully deserve it after being so loyal and consistent he has by his own words been a manager now for 10 years and won many things at a lower level this will now be regarded as his 1st senior football league win Personally i would like to hope that i will acheive the same within that time (no doubt you will see my comment as a dig) but seeing as im very new to it all and i dont have a magic wand then i think it will take a while

Regards Under Pressure lol

Lee, i was actually Andrew Ridgley, the sh1t one if the duo LOL...i loved George and he just ditched me, reckon I had the better voice too.

Hope u r successful too, the more MK based area sides the better, who knows perhaps we'll meet in a Cup Final one day and can play for a 0-0 on penalties LOL.

As for Rhodes, it's his coat I'm after, one of a kind that is

Does step 7 count as Senior level? Thought they played in the Intermediate cups?

I believe they can still enter FA Cup/ FA Vase etc . (not sure which one - but am sure we had at least one step 7 club this year)

Im not so sure freedie is dead the way you suck up to Rhodes and obsessed with public toilets or are you george michael in disguise lol i wouldnt mind if you ever played the game then i might take your comments seriously as for craig and being champions he and the team fully deserve to win the league all lot of his boys have been with him for years and fully deserve it after being so loyal and consistent he has by his own words been a manager now for 10 years and won many things at a lower level this will now be regarded as his 1st senior football league win Personally i would like to hope that i will acheive the same within that time (no doubt you will see my comment as a dig) but seeing as im very new to it all and i dont have a magic wand then i think it will take a while

Regards Under Pressure lol

i have not won anything yet this season there is along way to go . and after what happened sat anything could happen but fingers crossed . thats y we have stepped up our training this week from once on a wednesday night on a 5 a side pitch . 2 running on a tuesday for a hour then work on our football on a thursday night . we will keep this going now to get ready for the BIG BOYS league div 1 as i hear you have to train twice a week to play in that league . but lets try and get out of this one first . could not imagen a presentation night with out any silver wear .

I've not known any SSML Div 2 sides to be able to enter the VASE, Div 1 (Step 6) is def senior and can enter VASE and FA Cup. I suppose it's down to whatever the official description is I suppose.

Herts 'Senior' County League Prem is Step 7 so maybe I'm wrong on this one. FootballMan or Horace about to clear things up?

I've not known any SSML Div 2 sides to be able to enter the VASE, Div 1 (Step 6) is def senior and can enter VASE and FA Cup. I suppose it's down to whatever the official description is I suppose.

Herts 'Senior' County League Prem is Step 7 so maybe I'm wrong on this one. FootballMan or Horace about to clear things up?

For a non league club to play in the FA Cup you need to have played in the FA Vase or Trophy the previous season.

Now in theory could a side play in the Vase go down to step 7 have floodlights etc., and so be able to enter the FA Cup because of their entry in the Vase the season before.

Not 100% sure.

Your right the big boys like berko kings langley crawley green and alike train twice a week that is the standard you will need next season every year there are 2 divisions within the league top 7 and the rest so you will have 6 other teams who will be decent the rest wont be great but will be well organised and battle to be fair you wont be able to drop silly points and you will have 42 league games not 28 games come thick and fast and you will need a bigger squad players who will go to london for midweek games and be prepared to not get on it will be interesting there is 1 player you need to get rid of SAM he is uesless lol

Your right the big boys like berko kings langley crawley green and alike train twice a week that is the standard you will need next season every year there are 2 divisions within the league top 7 and the rest so you will have 6 other teams who will be decent the rest wont be great but will be well organised and battle to be fair you wont be able to drop silly points and you will have 42 league games not 28 games come thick and fast and you will need a bigger squad players who will go to london for midweek games and be prepared to not get on it will be interesting there is 1 player you need to get rid of SAM he is uesless lol

lol that is alot of games my lads struggle to get to buckingham we will def need a coach . and a res side by the sound of things . and not get on it lol you no my lads .

Does step 7 count as Senior level? Thought they played in the Intermediate cups?

did wodson win div 2 or go up in 5th

4th I think, what's that got to do with the current subject? Only played there one season and it wasn't last season, couldn't stand Div 2.. would rather play Reserves Div 1

did wodson win div 2 or go up in 5th

4th I think, what's that got to do with the current subject? Only played there one season and it wasn't last season, couldn't stand Div 2.. would rather play Reserves Div 1

o thats right you was there the season before when they come 6th lol .no wonder you would rather play res to hard ha ha

Yes Craig, I found it far too difficult... in all 600 odd Spartan games I've played it was that one season in Div 2 I found the hardest!