Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 8 January

Yep good lads used to have such a good crack thats what i want to get at cranfield its half the battle youve had 90% of them lads for years and it shows if im honest i think next year will be a big test for some of them but i know they will be up for it a couple might struggle with discipline lol

i put you right there our discipline has got alot better though . saying that we had no george or rocky sat due to suspentions .and we do struggle with out them 2 at the back . we do have a few new faces you dont no . and will def need to add players from higher standards next season witch wont be a problem . least in div 1 they dont just put 10 men behind the ball and hope for the best thats what teams are doing this year with us . o and mia and vinny just said they are going to give you a slap vinny is nearly as big as us now .he is 2 now and a little git

You will be suprised we have played 5 teams who play 4-5-1 sit and play on the break To be fair they are the 2 i was thinking of rocky weedme williams and george sven goran ericson fancy them both to pick up suspensions next year (nothing new there though) there are more cute players in div 1 to wind them up espesially george lol

I've not known any SSML Div 2 sides to be able to enter the VASE, Div 1 (Step 6) is def senior and can enter VASE and FA Cup. I suppose it's down to whatever the official description is I suppose.

Herts 'Senior' County League Prem is Step 7 so maybe I'm wrong on this one. FootballMan or Horace about to clear things up?

For a non league club to play in the FA Cup you need to have played in the FA Vase or Trophy the previous season.

Now in theory could a side play in the Vase go down to step 7 have floodlights etc., and so be able to enter the FA Cup because of their entry in the Vase the season before.

Not 100% sure.

Don't think so - at the lowest level it's limited to Step 5 teams plus however many they need from step 6 to make up the numbers.

See page 8 here

FA CUP

Clubs to be automatically accepted

• Clubs in The Premier League, The Football League and in Steps 1,2,3 & 4 of The FA National

League System.

• Clubs in Step 5 of The FA National League System subject to the ground conforming to the entry

requirements.

• Clubs relegated to Step 6 of The FA National League System subject to the ground conforming to

the entry requirements.

• Clubs in Step 6 of The FA National League System finishing in a League position 1-4 of the season

just completed subject to the ground conforming to the entry requirements.

Clubs to be accepted subject to available places

• Clubs playing in Step 6 of The FA National League System finishing in a League position below 4th

place of the season just completed subject to the ground conforming to the entry requirements.

• New Entries

Clubs must have participated in the Vase in Season 2009-2010.(ie previous season)

Lee, you're right Division 1 nearly always has every season about half a dozen clubs all good enough to grab one of the top 2 spots.

Depends who come down this season, they'd wanna go straight back up, then assuming the top 2 now get promoted say you can always add Hoddeson, AFC Dunstable, London Colney, Crawley Green, London Lions to name a few who will fancy their chances, so not an easy division to get out of.

BUFC im expecting to see you this weekend we are at home i will recognise you by your girls blouse see you saturday c0ck breath cheesy%20(2).gif

and how will i recognise you.............will you be the little c0ck in the dugout urging your team on to a moral victory by conceding less than 7? coffee%20(2).gif

Cya saturday NOT cheesy%20(2).gif the only thing full of sh1t around here is you matey still everyone knows that anyway go and grow some

you are obviously in denial....lets face it, you are a sh1t manager running a sh1t team

admire your nerve coming on here tho....do you print off all your posts to show your players how hard you are?

cya on a Saturday of my choice, but i dont expect to have to pay to watch the sh1t you manage coffee%20(2).gif