Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 11/12/13 January

Tuesday 11 January

South Midlands Senior Floodlit Cup Second Round

6 2 Royston Town v Cockfosters

A report of this one sided affair from last night:

http://www.roystontownfc.co.uk/match-reports/match-report-royston-town-v-cockfosters/

If this weather continues then the weekend won't be looking good either

You mean your Division 2 Cup fixture with Pitstone & Ivinghoe, surely you want it called off after your performance against Reading YMCA last Saturday

Haha nice to see you are happier that a Reading League side knocked out a SSML side, shows were your loyaltys lay.

Anyway back to your pathetic reply, fancy a wager on the outcome, grand, £5k, even £10k, come on Rhodes, how confident are you?

It's nothing to do with favouring a non SSML side which I wouldn't anyway, I wanted Padbury to beat Reading YMCA

If this weather continues then the weekend won't be looking good either

You mean your Division 2 Cup fixture with Pitstone & Ivinghoe, surely you want it called off after your performance against Reading YMCA last Saturday

y would we want it called ? as i said this week it will be good to be back to ful strengh this week 5 players back can make a change no more players cup tied because they played in fa cup this season i cant wait .

fancy a wager on the outcome, grand, £5k, even £10k, come on Rhodes, how confident are you?

It wouldn't surprise me to see Pitstone & Ivinghoe pull off a surprise on Saturday, they're no mugs on their day however their away form does leave a lot to be desired

fancy a wager on the outcome, grand, £5k, even £10k, come on Rhodes, how confident are you?

It wouldn't surprise me to see Pitstone & Ivinghoe pull off a surprise on Saturday, they're no mugs on their day however their away form does leave a lot to be desired

Remember....League is the priority Rhodes, be nice to win, obviously want to win, but priorities must come first.

Anyway wager is still on, make it easy for you, 50p, fancy it LOL.

Oh and P&I's last away result was 1-1 v The 61 FC, you're right, they're no mugs but it has been noted.

StMargaretsbury POSTPONED - Reserves match tonight against Royston. Failed pitch inspection at 1.30pm today.

I gather Huntingdon Town v Stotfold is still on in the Hinchingbrooke Cup however I'm mystified why the fixture doesn't appear on Football Mitoo

StMargaretsbury POSTPONED - Reserves match tonight against Royston. Failed pitch inspection at 1.30pm today.

NeutralFan - So how come you could arrange a 1.30pm pitch inspection for a Reserve game today but not for a First Team fixture on Tuesday, it doesn't make any sense

Ref Off Ref - There's nothing worse than a game getting called off at the eleventh, sorry, twelfth hour leaving the two Club's and the three match Officials all dressed up with nowhere to go. That's exactly what happened with St Margaretsbury v Leverstock Green on Tuesday.

Ref Off Ref - There's nothing worse than a game getting called off at the eleventh, sorry, twelfth hour leaving the two Club's and the three match Officials all dressed up with nowhere to go. That's exactly what happened with St Margaretsbury v Leverstock Green on Tuesday.

Another issue of which you know nothing of.................

Rhodes- Your such a knob the game was called of before 5pm so how is it the club's and officials were all dressed up with no-where to go? They were not even at the ground yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! People at the club work, the Ref's who inspect the pitch work so how do you think things can happen during working hours???? The thing that gets me about you Rhodes is I know think your a nasty bloke who goes about to upset people and cause as many problems as you can start....In short your a sad little man with no life.

Love the Game - All I'm saying is that it was a bit late in the day for a pitch inspection, that's all, Leverstock Green must have been left in limbo wondering whether the game would be on or off as they would have had to leave Pancake Lane at about 5.30pm.