Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Video clips from the ESC match at Concord

Urchins

That last goal was laughable....ha ha ha. Onwards and upwards

What was funniest,apart from cowleys outburst and then sending off was this pillock standing next to us,i have seen him on many occassions at the bridge upto a couple of years ago,obviously an ex hornchurch players father,pretty sure it was Harry elmes dad.He was whinging all through the second half,just in earshot of us,slagging off dave collis every two minutes,constantly whingeing at the ref and lino.When the 3rd goal went in i smiled at him and he stormed out,he returned a couple of minutes later and was talking to what looked like his brother and kept saying Dave Collis was a cheat,i was standing next to dave collis' old man who just told him to fck off.Miserable old cnt

What was funniest,apart from cowleys outburst and then sending off was this pillock standing next to us,i have seen him on many occassions at the bridge upto a couple of years ago,obviously an ex hornchurch players father,pretty sure it was Harry elmes dad.He was whinging all through the second half,just in earshot of us,slagging off dave collis every two minutes,constantly whingeing at the ref and lino.When the 3rd goal went in i smiled at him and he stormed out,he returned a couple of minutes later and was talking to what looked like his brother and kept saying Dave Collis was a cheat,i was standing next to dave collis' old man who just told him to fck off.Miserable old cnt

Ah, the romance and local ties of non-league football

Bloke was a bit of a tool to be honest.He was moaning that our bench appealed all the way through.

Can't say I find our bench very appealing, but I haven't seen his old lady