Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's Spartan Results

To be fair Ground Hopper, Rhodes has been posting the results from SSML and related (sometimes unrelated) competitions since the flood. They're not always accurate, often so late as to be useless and heavily editorialised at times to suit his trolling purposes but someone else coming along with a much better service is going to take away his only "useful" work in his miserable existence. Think Care in the Community sort of thing eh?

Understand fully, and it was not my intention to take away his job. I only posted on here as the results were late (probably due to the fact that the volunteer in the league was either out or at a match) and that Rhodes may well have gone to bed.

In fact he could have simply have ignored them or said 'thanks for posting' instead of saying they were poorly titled, duplicated and I am someone else, who at the moment stands accused of posting these as well.

I was just being kind, and I have made similar posts on other forums as well as posting all results in the fixtures, results & postponements forum here. None of which have resulted in such a response.

If I have been off, I apologise but the run up to Valentines day is never a great time for me, so if I have upset you or anyone else I apologise.

Correct - I didn't get home until 11.50pm

Loosely - But you and the likes of Keeps and Sjj2112 wouldn't think so would you as you're all 'in bed' with Football Man, you've got a cosy little clique going

Loosely - But you and the likes of Keeps and Sjj2112 wouldn't think so would you as you're all 'in bed' with Football Man, you've got a cosy little clique going

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about do you?

And you certainly have no idea about bowing out gracefully!

You are, quite possibly, THE biggest prat I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

Sjj2112 - I'm really sorry you feel that way as I think you are a decent enough chap although you need to lighten up a bit and not take things so seriously

Keeps - I already apologised a while back on another thread for accusing you at the time, clearly we all know now that it was Football Man who must have some serious issues to go to those lenghts

I have no idea who Keeps and Sjj2112 are. There has been no-one by the name of Keeps posting in this thread. Or are you accusing someone else of being two people?

Mind you I also have no idea who Football Man is either!!

Keeps - I already apologised a while back on another thread for accusing you at the time, clearly we all know now that it was Football Man who must have some serious issues to go to those lenghts

So let me get this straight, not only are you saying I am football man, you are implying that I conned you in some way?

Please clarify this.

Sjj2112 and Football Man are two of the best people you could meet

Keeps - Well that's exactly what I thought about Football Man once however he suddenly turned on me for no apparent reason when I left Haringey Borough and I just put it down to me joining Kentish Town who he had a childish spat with over their groundshare arrangement at Potters Bar Town. As for Sjj2112 I have nothing against him whatsoever, it's him who seems to have some sort of problem with me

Sjj2112 - I'm really sorry you feel that way as I think you are a decent enough chap although you need to lighten up a bit and not take things so seriously

So even when trying to be nice you can't help but throw another insult in. Unbelievable.

You think I'm a "decent enough chap" yet every time you mention me on the forum it's an insulting, snide comment.

Your's is the most peculiar perspective on life I have ever encountered, or indeed heard about - and trust me I've heard about some strange people.

So even when trying to be nice you can't help but throw another insult in. Unbelievable.

You think I'm a "decent enough chap" yet every time you mention me on the forum it's an insulting, snide comment.

Your's is the most peculiar perspective on life I have ever encountered, or indeed heard about - and trust me I've heard about some strange people.

To be fair Sjj, you did start off on the wrong foot with Rhodes........fancy not knowing where you lived!! cheesy%20(2).gif

Keeps - Yes but what difference does it make between Hounslow and Heathrow, that's my point about Sjj2112 taking himself far too seriously

So let me get this straight, not only are you saying I am football man, you are implying that I conned you in some way?

Please clarify this.

Please reply to me Rhodes - ignoring me is not going to help you.

Have I conned you in some way?

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about do you?

And you certainly have no idea about bowing out gracefully!

You are, quite possibly, THE biggest prat I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

Oh for goodness sake sjj, it's time to come clean and admit that we are all fully paid up members of the Keep England Clean of Rhodes League, that we all have the special de-coder rings and phone each other up and discuss Cliffy endlessly. I'm sick of it, the way we all clique, it's not right, don't you and the others all realise that we're evil?

Sjj2112 and Football Man are two of the best people you could meet

Keeps - Well that's exactly what I thought about Football Man once however he suddenly turned on me for no apparent reason when I left Haringey Borough and I just put it down to me joining Kentish Town who he had a childish spat with over their groundshare arrangement at Potters Bar Town. As for Sjj2112 I have nothing against him whatsoever, it's him who seems to have some sort of problem with me

i said it would get stranger!!

Keeps - Yes but what difference does it make between Hounslow and Heathrow, that's my point about Sjj2112 taking himself far too seriously

Try landing a Boeing-747 in Hounslow and you'll soon see the difference!

Please clarify this.

Well that obviously depends on whether you are Football Man doesn't it, if, as I strongly believe that you are the former Ilford and Potters Bar Town Secretary, and current Secretary of the Essex Senior League, then you have not only conned me but all the members of this Forum.