Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's Spartan Results

Sjj2112 and Football Man are two of the best people you could meet

Keeps - Well that's exactly what I thought about Football Man once however he suddenly turned on me for no apparent reason when I left Haringey Borough and I just put it down to me joining Kentish Town who he had a childish spat with over their groundshare arrangement at Potters Bar Town. As for Sjj2112 I have nothing against him whatsoever, it's him who seems to have some sort of problem with me

Keeps - Yes but what difference does it make between Hounslow and Heathrow, that's my point about Sjj2112 taking himself far too seriously

If you having nothing against me why is it that every mention you make of me is a snide, sarcastic dig? That's the only problem I have with you - you constantly insult me then insist that you have nothing against me! All the evidence on this forum points to the opposite being true.

As to the second matter, the fact that several years down the line you still keep referring back to the time when I corrected an error of FACT that YOU made doesn't indicate that I take myself too seriously, more that it shows that you have an inate ability to fail to recognise that you made a mistake.

As I have said on numerous occasions, although alas I fear it won't be the last time I have to say it, if you had acted like 99.9% of people would have done and simply said "sorry, my mistake" then that would have been that. Instead you persist in this bizarre belief that I have a problem because I corrected you.

Most people like to think that what they post is factually correct and strive to ensure that is. Sometimes they get it wrong, but they are happy to be corrected. You, on the other hand, don't care one iota what you post - idle tittle-tattle, wild speculation, downright malicious lies. As far as you seem to be concerned, once it is posted on here it is a matter of fact for all time, irrespective of how far wide of the mark it is or how much damage and hurt it causes.

That is why your posts have to be moderated. You are incapable of moderating yourself.

That is why you put the backs up of good football folk who post on here.

I have long since realised that my correcting you at the very start, coupled with my honest opinion of my visit to Kentish Town whilst you were in situ, have led to me being added to your long and ever growing "hate list." You'll deny it - but the evidence is there for people to read for themselves. Frankly, I don't give a damn what you think. Over the years, through this forum, I have met some wonderful people, many of whom have become firm friends. Can you honestly say the same?

So let me get this straight, not only are you saying I am football man, you are implying that I conned you in some way?

Please clarify this.

Well that obviously depends on whether you are Football Man doesn't it, if, as I strongly believe that you are the former Ilford and Potters Bar Town Secretary, and current Secretary of the Essex Senior League, then you have not only conned me but all the members of this Forum.

Are you going to apologise and retract that accusation today?

BTW - are you still a member of that consultative group? As your actions on here would imply you have double standards if you are and I am sure the people that group reports to would love to know.

BTW - are you still a member of that consultative group?

You seem to know an awful lot about me, why don't you just come clean and admit that you are Football Man.

BTW - are you still a member of that consultative group?

You seem to know an awful lot about me, why don't you just come clean and admit that you are Football Man.

At least you acknowledge it is you, so my letter has gone to the correct place as you use your employers email address on the groups minutes.

As I now consider this harassment, I have forwarded this thread to haringeyborough@met.police.uk to investigate along with details of action taken so far to stop you from making false claims.

Clearly you get some enjoyment from this behaviour, and I am baffled that our taxes are being used so you can engage in this activity.

Like I said I was told categorically by a very reliable source, and somebody you know, that you are Football Man so why would I retract the 'accusation'.

Like I said I was told categorically by a very reliable source, and somebody you know, that you are Football Man so why would I retract the 'accusation'.

Rhodes - Unless you got your information from an informant (registered) I suggest you step up man up and name your said source, as it would seem so far you a wrong in saying that Ground Hopper is Football Man. If as you say he is why don't you put this to bed, show as all the guy is a liar or have some balls and say sorry to the man.

Or is the truth of the matter you have no source and you have just made it all up?

What i will say is Ground Hopper has been silly if he has in fact sent a report to the local police at Tottenham, not sure the Detective's will be jumping over their desk's to deal that job!!!!!!!! Unless Ground Hopper hold's some rank in the old bill of course. But it would be funny to see Rhodes banged up in a cell for a few hours...

97.gif97.gif