Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's Spartan Results

To be fair Ground Hopper, Rhodes has been posting the results from SSML and related (sometimes unrelated) competitions since the flood. They're not always accurate, often so late as to be useless and heavily editorialised at times to suit his trolling purposes but someone else coming along with a much better service is going to take away his only "useful" work in his miserable existence. Think Care in the Community sort of thing eh?

Understand fully, and it was not my intention to take away his job. I only posted on here as the results were late (probably due to the fact that the volunteer in the league was either out or at a match) and that Rhodes may well have gone to bed.

In fact he could have simply have ignored them or said 'thanks for posting' instead of saying they were poorly titled, duplicated and I am someone else, who at the moment stands accused of posting these as well.

I was just being kind, and I have made similar posts on other forums as well as posting all results in the fixtures, results & postponements forum here. None of which have resulted in such a response.

If I have been off, I apologise but the run up to Valentines day is never a great time for me, so if I have upset you or anyone else I apologise.

Oh I agree with you Ground Hopper, someone carrying out this service selflessly should be thanked but Rhodes' poor little head doesn't work like that, he'll see it as a challenge to his preserve.

Haven't upset me so no need to apologise, we should be thanking you. It's not everyone who would put themselves out unselfishly without constantly expecting a pat on the back and then dominating the forums with their poorly thought out and unresearched tripe. Good on you.

Loosely - Trust you to get in on the act, what are you doing with yourself these days

Wouldn't you like to know? But as ever, you're well out of the loop.

Rhodes, being the spineless cvnt he is, welched on a £10 charity bet with Football Man....................

Keeps - He welched on a £10 bet with me when Gordon Boateng left Brimsdown Rovers

however it was certainly not showing otherwise I would not have posted mine, three minutes later. Why it was not showing I have no idea, as I did check.

Ask NeutralFan.

Who is NeutralFan? No idea what you mean.

I thought after Tuesday nights scoring exploits, everybody knows who NeutralFan is! :grin:

£10? not sure I understand. .

Rhodes, being the spineless cvnt he is, welched on a £10 charity bet with Football Man....................

Oh okay - still not sure I understand, as I am not him. But thanks for coming back to me.

Oh I agree with you Ground Hopper, someone carrying out this service selflessly should be thanked but Rhodes' poor little head doesn't work like that, he'll see it as a challenge to his preserve.

Haven't upset me so no need to apologise, we should be thanking you. It's not everyone who would put themselves out unselfishly without constantly expecting a pat on the back and then dominating the forums with their poorly thought out and unresearched tripe. Good on you.

Please try not to alter the thread.

Football Man - You don't mind me calling you that do you, or would you prefer Kevin. I actually agree with you for once as NeutralFan is just changing my posts willy nilly!

I am a d*ck

Edited by NeutralFan
Just to show you that it shows up as being edited when I alter a post...

Please try not to alter the thread.

Football Man - You don't mind me calling you that do you, or would you prefer Kevin. I actually agree with you for once as NeutralFan is just changing my posts willy nilly!

Falsely accusing 2 people in the one post - are you going for some kind of record?

Sjj2112 - Not at all, I think you'll find that I'm correct on both counts

As NeutralFan has ably demonstrated in the post about 3 above this one, whenever a post is edited the system automatically adds the phrase "This post has been edited by....."

Is that too subtle for you to understand?

You may think you're right on both counts but everybody else knows you're wrong on both counts.

Most people know Rhodes is a pathetic liar. Being caught out makes no difference to him.

Have you ever heard of the phrase 'stop digging'?

You have until 17:00UTC (for the avoidance of doubt on any timezone) to make a public apology and retract your claim in full with an apology to Football Name as you have also named him personally.

I would also suggest an apology to Neutralfan who you have accused of altering your posts.

Oh and please do not think I am bluffing, I will take the matter to the highest person at your employers and hand over to them the times of your posts to ask them as to why I am being accused by an employee of theirs during the working day.

You have until 5pm today, Thursday 10th February 2011.

Ground Hopper, sorry, Football Man, you've suddenly changed your tune haven't you and you suddenly sound different, more your authoratitve self. Also how do you know who my employers are, you're the one who did the dirty previously aren't you when I falsely accused Keeps.

Have you ever heard of the phrase 'stop digging'?

You have until 17:00UTC (for the avoidance of doubt on any timezone) to make a public apology and retract your claim in full with an apology to Football Name as you have also named him personally.

I would also suggest an apology to Neutralfan who you have accused of altering your posts.

Oh and please do not think I am bluffing, I will take the matter to the highest person at your employers and hand over to them the times of your posts to ask them as to why I am being accused by an employee of theirs during the working day.

You have until 5pm today, Thursday 10th February 2011.

Ground Hopper, sorry, Football Man, you've suddenly changed your tune haven't you and you suddenly sound different, more your authoratitve self. Also how do you know who my employers are, you're the one who did the dirty previously aren't you when I falsely accused Keeps.

No he hasn't!

Rhodes,

As you have made false accusation on more than one occasion and refused to offer an apology either publicly or via the PM system here, I will make a complaint to your employers as I am of the belief that you are posting from one of their computers.

By the fact that you have responded and repeated the false information only confirms that fully understood my request for you to retract and apologise for making false claims.

The letter to your employees has already been written and will be sent in the 17:15 post this afternoon. I have followed the complaints procedure as detailed on your employers website. Should you be a sub-contractor, which I do not believe you are, then they have been requested to forward this complaint on.

It is so easy to say sorry, I was wrong, but clearly this is not within your remit.

Football Man - Do as you see fit but I'm sure you will go down even further in members estimation, if that's possible, by resorting to those tactics

Football Man - Do as you see fit but I'm sure you will go down even further in members estimation, if that's possible, by resorting to those tactics

Don't think so.