Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 15/16/17 February

NeutralFan - Why do you say that, if he isn't then how did he win Essex Senior League Secretary of the year last season

Grandad - I believe that is your first ever post on the SSML Forum so welcome. If Ian says that Football Man is not masquerading as Ground Hopper then fair enough but, like I said, I had it on good authority from a very reliable source of information that he was

Please copy and paste the following,and post just for clarity. don't add any caveats!

"I. Rhodes, totally accept Ian's word that Ground Hopper is not one and the same as Football Man."

Bad result for us last night, didn't cope with the pitch and conditions.

Shock i scored again but missed a great chance at 2-1 to level the game, sods law they go straight up the other end score.

Was the pitch that bad? We're at Levy tomorrow and then at your place on Tuesday.

Yes it was worse than HTFC's ....... just seen Redford he tells me the game has been switched to your place.

Thursday 17 February

Premier Division

3 1 Leverstock Green v Broxbourne Borough

Hinchingbrooke Cup Second Round

1 3 Stotfold v St Neots Town

Reports on these two games from last night:

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20110217

http://www.stotfoldfc.co.uk/results.php?id=&mr=mr170211&scr=1&pg=results.php#mrpa

http://www.stneotsfc.com/archive/season/2010/r844.html

Bad result for us last night, didn't cope with the pitch and conditions.

Shock i scored again but missed a great chance at 2-1 to level the game, sods law they go straight up the other end score.

Was the pitch that bad? We're at Levy tomorrow and then at your place on Tuesday.

Yes it was worse than HTFC's ....... just seen Redford he tells me the game has been switched to your place.

Well, Rhodes believed it!!!!

So are you going to apologise Rhodes?

Ian - Okay, if Football Man is not Ground Hopper then I apologise if it makes you feel any better

Ian - Okay, if Football Man is not Ground Hopper then I apologise if it makes you feel any better

No surprise you being so mealy mouthed. "if Football Man is not Ground Hopper" - so you still don't believe it? "then I apologise" - but only if?

How about you try this Rhodes:-

"I apologise unreservedly for causing offence to Ground Hopper. I accept that I made a mistake and that Ground Hopper is not Football Man."

No surprise you being so mealy mouthed. "if Football Man is not Ground Hopper" - so you still don't believe it? "then I apologise" - but only if?

How about you try this Rhodes:-

"I apologise unreservedly for causing offence to Ground Hopper. I accept that I made a mistake and that Ground Hopper is not Football Man."

Causing offence?? Thats a bit strong! I dont think any offence was caused. If Rhodes had asked to sleep with his daughter, then yes, he caused offence. But suggesting Ground Hopper is somebody else is hardly cause for concern.

Talking of which,Im bored of all this Rhodes bashing. If he wasnt online, this place would be poorer for it, FACT, and you all know it. Last time he got banned it was like a wasteland. So let him do what he does, keep entertaining us all and let sleeping dogs lie.

(Cue abuse.....)

(Cue abuse.....)

Do grow up Jonno, where has there been any abuse.

And obviously you've never been accused of being someone else on these boards implying a dishonest motive which in most decent peoples books does cause offence. Perhaps you do not understand that, perhaps you are better off with the musical chairs and ice cream.

Owing to the fact that your post was only made 6 minutes after mine I dont think you have really given it sufficient time to determine whether any abuse towered my post is forthcoming or not.

And if groundhopper is offended but such talk then I would suggest, respectfully of course, that he or she is lucky that they don't have bigger things to worry about!!i

Sorry bout the typos, bloody iPhone!!

And yes I've been accused of that before, most recently by wooden spoon. Water off a ducks back though. I've lost people close to me in recent weeks and months so it kinda puts Rhodes and all the other trolls keyboard skills into perspective!!!

I'm sorry that I had not noted the time of your post or had my stopwatch out. Sorry also that you've experienced loss lately however you have to appreciate that is your personal experience at present, its not at the forefront of my mind for example.

In the scheme of things Rhodes' trolling isn't the most important thing going on but it is entertaining, this latest may not cause you offence but then I note that you do not have a pop at Horace, Ian W, Ground Hopper himself and a few others. I do wonder why.

Enjoy the party.

My rant about it not being a particularly crucial matter is directed at everyone, not just you. I have no axe to grind with you, you were just the unfortunate sod who was the last to post on the subject before I chimed in!! Whatever my thoughts about your activity on here and in non league football in general, they bare no influence in the fact that I think everyones persecution of Rhodes is very much over the top and tantamount to bullying. I often disagree with him and find his posts uninformed and deliberately mischievious but that his right, as it is all of ours. It is the constant poking him with a stick in retaliation and then the ensuing furore that follows that I find pathetic.

Whatever Jonno, I've been watching or been involved in non league for 40 odd years so that just proves you know little about me and I the same about you beyond you being considered a little plastic so whatever your opinions that you are entitled to I'll take them with just a pinch of salt. As far as Rhodes is concerned I used to think he got the stick a bit too often too, no longer, experience has made me a bit wiser, maybe you'll benefit from some.

At what point did I question how long you have been involved in non league football?? You sound like one of those divs on the football phone in shows who start their point with "I've been a season ticket holder for 40 years...." cos they think it means that their opinion is more valid than anyone elses!

For the record, I have been a Hoddesdon town fan for 22 years, 14 of which whilst serving on the commiitee. But I'm still wrong once in a while!!

Define plastic. I'm intrigued!!!

For the record, I have been a Hoddesdon town fan for 22 years, 14 of which whilst serving on the commiitee. But I'm still wrong once in a while!!

Define plastic. I'm intrigued!!!

You sound like one of those divs etc etc... 22 years wow!

Jut there to have your name on the paperwork, that sort of thing, only what I've been told. Anyway, this is getting boring now, I'll leave you to your last word.

Hahaha! Yeah I love 'having my name on the paperwork' haha! Gives me a right hard on!! I've done a number of roles at lowfield, assistant reserve manager, player, bar manager, Child protection officer, goalkeeping coach...but despite all that, the most satisfying role I have ever had was that of 'having my name on the paperwork'!!

Genius!!!