Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 15/16/17 February

Hahaha! Yeah I love 'having my name on the paperwork' haha! Gives me a right hard on!! I've done a number of roles at lowfield, assistant reserve manager, player, bar manager, Child protection officer, goalkeeping coach...but despite all that, the most satisfying role I have ever had was that of 'having my name on the paperwork'!!

Genius!!!

Christ Jonno, I don't think it was your resume they were talking about but jolly well done.

cheesy%20(2).gif

Hahaha! Yeah I love 'having my name on the paperwork' haha! Gives me a right hard on!! I've done a number of roles at lowfield, assistant reserve manager, player, bar manager, Child protection officer, goalkeeping coach...but despite all that, the most satisfying role I have ever had was that of 'having my name on the paperwork'!!

Genius!!!

Christ Jonno, I don't think it was your resume they were talking about but jolly well done.

cheesy%20(2).gif

This thread has turned ever so interesting and in agreement with Jonno it is nice to see it has steered away from people just digging at Rhodes!

However just to point something out - Loose - I thought you were letting Jonno have the last word?

At what point did I question how long you have been involved in non league football?? You sound like one of those divs on the football phone in shows who start their point with "I've been a season ticket holder for 40 years...." cos they think it means that their opinion is more valid than anyone elses!

For the record, I have been a Hoddesdon town fan for 22 years, 14 of which whilst serving on the commiitee. But I'm still wrong once in a while!!

Define plastic. I'm intrigued!!!

eh? you didn't and nor did I ????

Bad result for us last night, didn't cope with the pitch and conditions.

Shock i scored again but missed a great chance at 2-1 to level the game, sods law they go straight up the other end score.

shock...i wouldnt say u rate yourself, would u xxxx

took a while but we got a bite......

That post wasn't for you hoppy!

At what point did I question how long you have been involved in non league football?? You sound like one of those divs on the football phone in shows who start their point with "I've been a season ticket holder for 40 years...." cos they think it means that their opinion is more valid than anyone elses!

For the record, I have been a Hoddesdon town fan for 22 years, 14 of which whilst serving on the commiitee. But I'm still wrong once in a while!!

Define plastic. I'm intrigued!!!

eh? you didn't and nor did I ????