Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Addition

No doubt to the disappointment of clubs in the prem and first div

Horace - Wasn't this where Spartacus7868 indicated that the Premier Division and Division 1 are of a poor standard this season

I heard Winslow have not applied for promotion

Spartacus7868 I have no idea where you have got this from? May i suggest you are very very very wide of the mark?!

Aston Clinton were beaten last night by the much better side and they were boasting a player with numerous years of premier league experience with Leicester and Fulham, altho he was voted as Leicester City's worst ever player and going by last night's performance, I can see why!!!

Spartacus7868 I have no idea where you have got this from? May i suggest you are very very very wide of the mark?!

Aston Clinton were beaten last night by the much better side and they were boasting a player with numerous years of premier league experience with Leicester and Fulham, altho he was voted as Leicester City's worst ever player and going by last night's performance, I can see why!!!

forgive my ignorance - but which player was that? I am intrigued.....

forgive my ignorance - but which player was that? I am intrigued.....

Junior Lewis!!

Mr Rhodes, your twisting Spartacus' words aren't you.

Where he states much to the disappointment of Prem & Div.1 clubs was that Padbury get more than a bit bit of publicity on this forum.

He wasn't judging the ability of those divisions.

Mr Rhodes, your twisting Spartacus' words aren't you.

Where he states much to the disappointment of Prem & Div.1 clubs was that Padbury get more than a bit bit of publicity on this forum.

He wasn't judging the ability of those divisions.

Thanks for the backup syd! The fact that Rhodes read the post as he did explains a lot about many of his other posts!

No doubt to the disappointment of clubs in the prem and first div

Horace - Well Spartacus7868's comment above was a bit misleading wasn't it. Anyway I'm sure everyone will agree that the Premier Division and Division 1 have been somewhat of a disappointment this season in comparison to some previous campaigns such as the battle between Oxford City and Hillingdon Borough in 2005/2006 and Edgware Town and Harefield United the following season, then there was Kentish Town and Haringey Borough in Division 1 in 2007/2008.

I think Padbury will follow this trend and compete at the top of the table next season also. With the addition of a couple of experienced players they might well win it as KL and Berko did and will respectively.

Spartacus7868 - I think Padbury will only stand a good chance of doing that if they appoint Steve Tucker as Manager, he knows exactly what it takes to compete for promotion in Division 1 and can attract quality players to Ford Meadow, that's if the Club do play there next season which I have a gut feeling is not cut and dried as yet

you no what you sad piece of sh/t i have been alright with you for a wile now i can really see y every one on hear [****!!****]i/g hates you . your a class a pr.ck the wants a bite out of every one on hear . well you have one from me just make sure you never come to buckingham you are not welcome or if you want to thats fine . i will love chucking you out my self making sure your fat head bounces of every post . now fu/k off and dont mention padbury again

Craig Rhodes talks s**t, he's never seen us play and hasn't got the balls to come near us, he just loves winding us, Hatfield, Kentish and various other clubs up.

Difference is we know the welcome he'd get at Ford Meadow, and you'd have to join the queue Craig, after the way he d1cked Tom on here I'd make sure I'd be his welcome committee

Ref, sorry to pi$$ on your Chips but there's a long queue ahead of you. We should get round to your turn by October 2012 !

I did hear a rumour that the SSML tried to get a lottery grant to install those post office ticket machines & screens in clubhouses to work out an order to knobble our Cliff

I think Winslow may have done a U turn with regards promotion if they finish in the respective position....am sure that was stated at the last league meeting.

Don't quote me on it 100% though.

Rhodes is obviously just trying to drive a wedge with regards who and who shouldn't be Padbury's manager.

Craig and Steve know the situation better than someone who not only hasn't met them to know them well enough, but hasn't even seen Padbury play.

But without assumptions Rhodes would have nothing to post

I think Padbury will follow this trend and compete at the top of the table next season also. With the addition of a couple of experienced players they might well win it as KL and Berko did and will respectively.

Spartacus7868 - I think Padbury will only stand a good chance of doing that if they appoint Steve Tucker as Manager, he knows exactly what it takes to compete for promotion in Division 1 and can attract quality players to Ford Meadow, that's if the Club do play there next season which I have a gut feeling is not cut and dried as yet

you no what you sad piece of sh/t i have been alright with you for a wile now i can really see y every one on hear [****!!****]i/g hates you . your a class a pr.ck the wants a bite out of every one on hear . well you have one from me just make sure you never come to buckingham you are not welcome or if you want to thats fine . i will love chucking you out my self making sure your fat head bounces of every post . now fu/k off and dont mention padbury again

That must be the biggest bite Rhodes has got this season by some distance.

Looking on from the outside it looks as if CB is doing quite well enough as the boss, & getting someone else in as expererienced as Steve Tucker to assist him means he is thinking ahead & getting a very good structure within the club.

Good luck to them.

Looking on from the outside it looks as if CB is doing quite well enough as the boss, & getting someone else in as expererienced as Steve Tucker to assist him means he is thinking ahead & getting a very good structure within the club.

Good luck to them.

Steve - You always come across as Mr Sensible on here and never get out of your pram unlike some members. I didn't say that Steve Tucker should be the Padbury United Manager next season if they were to gain promotion, all I said was that he has far more experience than Craig Bicknell at Step 6 level and would be able to attract some high quality players to Ford Meadow

Rhodes, talking s**t again I see, how about both Craig and Steve attracting players...don't underestimate Craig, what he wants he normally gets.

Anyway on the subject of s**t, have you got your Royal invite to the wedding yet, whose a**e will u be cleaning up after, Queen, Phillip, the Princes' bird.

What's your title, His Royal Bog Wipe haha

Does it matter who is Manager, Asst. , coach, bottle-washer if there is a collective of people with a common goal and the experience and ability to match. From what I read and heard the combination of Steve tucker and his assistant, ex-professional Glyn creaser, seemed to work perfectly at new bradwell St peters. It's obviously a pairing at padbury much the same.

Rhodesy doesn't know what teamwork is, go easy on him.

Rhodes is obviously just trying to drive a wedge with regards who and who shouldn't be Padbury's manager.

Ref Off Ref - No, not at all, just the opposite infact, however with Managerial and Coaching partnerships isn't it the most experienced, or higher profile, individual who is always the main man as it were such as Harry Redknapp/Joe Jordan, Arsene Wenger/Pat Rice, Alex Fergusson/Mike Phelan and Roberto Mancini/Brian Kidd, Craig Bicknell seems more like a Pat Rice or a Mike Phelan figure to me.