Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Addition

Loosely - What would Don Howe have been doing in Luton of all places and buying a kebab, it can't have been him

Why not, doesn't he eat? I suppose he doesn't poo either. Why not Luton? Is he banned from Luton like you are from so many clubs?

I saw Terry Yorath once in a Stakis Hotel bar in Glasgow once too, is he not likely to visit Scotland?

Just because you don't travel Rhodes doesn't mean the normal population can't.

I saw the ex England manager, Graham Taylor, in John Menzies in Hertford once. He was in the area for a job interview.

I didn't ask for his autograph.

Oh, and I stood next to BBC Royal Correspondent Nicholas Witchell having a pee at the M4 services last year. Didn't ask for his autograph either!

Edited by Horace

Loosely - What would Don Howe have been doing in Luton of all places and buying a kebab, it can't have been him

Why not, doesn't he eat? I suppose he doesn't poo either. Why not Luton? Is he banned from Luton like you are from so many clubs?

I saw Terry Yorath once in a Stakis Hotel bar in Glasgow once too, is he not likely to visit Scotland?

Just because you don't travel Rhodes doesn't mean the normal population can't.

I saw the ex England manager, Graham Taylor, in John Menzies in Hertford once. He was in the area for a job interview.

I didn't ask for his autograph.

Oh, and I stood next to BBC Royal Correspondent Nicholas Witchell having a pee at the M4 services last year. Didn't ask for his autograph either!

Stand by to be told that it can't have been them by Rhodes.

Cliffy needs to get out a bit more, he'd find that these super beings are just ordinary people doing ordinary stuff.

Back to the original thread!! Padbury seem unstoppable now in their quest for promotion. And as the title of the topic was new addition, can they seriously challenge in div 1 as KL did and berko are now without bringing in new players ? And exactly how good were risborough yesterday? They have been unbeaten since last year some time.

Back to the original thread!! Padbury seem unstoppable now in their quest for promotion. And as the title of the topic was new addition, can they seriously challenge in div 1 as KL did and berko are now without bringing in new players ? And exactly how good were risborough yesterday? They have been unbeaten since last year some time.

Well done to Padbury......its a 2 fingers up to some of the comments that have been made of late!

[/quo

the majority of Padburys players have played in division 1 or higher at some point and all the players could go and start for any of the milton keynes based div 1 clubs.

They choose not to because of what is happening at Padbury. Padbury boasts a very good sqaud i was at ford meadow on sat and Padburys bench was Lee White, Paul Lyon and Steve Flux who have all been regular starters in div 1.

the majority of Padburys players have played in division 1 or higher at some point and all the players could go and start for any of the milton keynes based div 1 clubs.

They choose not to because of what is happening at Padbury. Padbury boasts a very good sqaud i was at ford meadow on sat and Padburys bench was Lee White, Paul Lyon and Steve Flux who have all been regular starters in div 1.

Padbury will bring in new players as any squad once it's promoted always needs strengthening.

And how good were Risborough, obviously not as good as Padbury, but would like to wish them well for their Challenge Trophy Semi-Final v Chalfont St Peter on Thursday night

Padbury will bring in new players as any squad once it's promoted always needs strengthening.

And how good were Risborough, obviously not as good as Padbury, but would like to wish them well for their Challenge Trophy Semi-Final v Chalfont St Peter on Thursday night

ROR - just wanted to ask how your boys is? Hope he is on the mead.

Nice people over at Risborough.....we played them in an early round of the cup. wish them all the best.

ROR - just wanted to ask how your boys is? Hope he is on the mead.

any excuse for a beer!

LOL - that actually made me chuckle - which is very rare for a Monday morning....smilewinkgrin.gif

Im getting old......spelling is getting worse!

Nice one mate, thank you.

Yeah he's good, obviously tough as he misses his football but got a consultation next week and will know more then.

As for Risborough, I agree top lot over there and if they can sort out facilities in time and get a promotion spot then it wood be nice to see them promoted too, they deserve it