Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Addition

Keeps - Well it's a straight forward question isn't it, surely it's not a State secret, my guess is that it's in the region of 6k a season

Whats it got to do with you Rhodes? What club do you support out of interest? - It's a straight forward question.

No I'll answer it Rhodes.

It's actually cheaper than what you pay that fat, minging hooker you hook up with twice a week....or as BUFC put it, mosey c**t

Steve - Where have I contradicted myself, Don Howe wasn't that high profile in my book, he was quite a brash outspoken Brummie back then if I recall who's Black Country twang would have no doubt got on players such as Charlie George and Peter Storey's nerves. The likes of Bertie Mee, Bill Nicholson, Harry Catterick, Bill McGarry, Ted Bates and Dave Sexton were bread and butter Managers who went about their business in a quiet old school fashion and got 110% out of players, Steve Tucker is a bit like that.

Bit of a stewards enquiry Rhodes, but how can you be a Brummie with a Black Country Twang?!?

Don Howe is a Wolverhampton lad through and through.

Thanks for that DiK. Bertie Mee wasn't a bread & butter manager either. He used to be a physio ! Whereas Don Howe was an England International who played for West Brom & Arsenal before making his name as a coach.

I just love it where he says 'in my book'.

Wouldn't we al like a read or giggle at the pearls of wisdom in that book.

Bit of a stewards enquiry Rhodes, but how can you be a Brummie with a Black Country Twang?!?

Doog Is King - Point taken but to be fair the accent sounds the same to us Southerners and I wouldn't know the difference between Jasper Carrott, Noddy Holder or Ozzy Osbourne and whether they were Brummie or Black Country

I think I saw him in a kebab shop in Luton, maybe he got a taste for them somewhere.

In his seventies and still involved in football!

Doog Is King - Point taken but to be fair the accent sounds the same to us Southerners and I wouldn't know the difference between Jasper Carrott, Noddy Holder or Ozzy Osbourne and whether they were Brummie or Black Country

Thats probably because only one of them was born outside of Birmingham and that was only Walsall you stiffy.

For your info - Noddy is from Walsall and is a fully fledged Black Country lad Rhodes - the other two are Brummies, and therefore. lesser mortals.

<br />Yes - I bet you could teach Don Howe a thing or two. <br /><br />Did Don Howe ever manage in the Bedfordshire League?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Haha I don't think he did DiK. Somehow I think you've got the wrong end of the stick though. I was quoting Rhodes writing 'in my book'. Not Don Howe, who I believe to be one of the best English coaches over the last 40 years.

For your info - Noddy is from Walsall and is a fully fledged Black Country lad Rhodes - the other two are Brummies, and therefore. lesser mortals.

Noddy ended up in Bilbrook with a bird from my local Comp coffee%20(2).gif

Buckingham Town reserves are playing at Springfields, Padbury.

It's already been agreed between the two clubs, also the income Padbury offer is too great for Buckingham to turn away....so Rhodes, carrying on clutching at straws.....Kn0b

lol you shouldt of said anything it would of been good to let t on tuesday and rhodes think about it as they are most worried about us . buck res are playing at padbury the under 18 sice are playing at the local college and the buck cup is being split between us and buck athletic . so do your home work tuck on tuesday

<br />Yes - I bet you could teach Don Howe a thing or two. <br /><br />Did Don Howe ever manage in the Bedfordshire League?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Haha I don't think he did DiK. Somehow I think you've got the wrong end of the stick though. I was quoting Rhodes writing 'in my book'. Not Don Howe, who I believe to be one of the best English coaches over the last 40 years.

Syd - Please accept my humblest of apologies for getting the wrong end of your stick :)

I think I saw him in a kebab shop in Luton, maybe he got a taste for them somewhere.

Loosely - Noddy Holder you mean, I thought he was only about 65

Loosely - Noddy Holder you mean, I thought he was only about 65

Don Howe you complete blitherer, my post was made while your intervening one was waiting to be set live by an admin. Sort of thing that happens quite frequently and a defect in the admins controlling what you post, in reality your post should be timed at the time it is set live, not made, but it's a small price to pay to see you muzzled from some of your more malicious cr&p.

Loosely - What would Don Howe have been doing in Luton of all places and buying a kebab, it can't have been him

Loosely - What would Don Howe have been doing in Luton of all places and buying a kebab, it can't have been him

Why not, doesn't he eat? I suppose he doesn't poo either. Why not Luton? Is he banned from Luton like you are from so many clubs?

I saw Terry Yorath once in a Stakis Hotel bar in Glasgow once too, is he not likely to visit Scotland?

Just because you don't travel Rhodes doesn't mean the normal population can't.