Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 26 February

fair play good result for you no excuses i had a full squad .it was my choice to play it at padbury on a heavy pitch witch suited you shame dom missed the pen with 30 mins left for us maybe we could of got back in it . but for some one at your club to go through book and get my number and keep texting me about it is taking it to far and i cant wait to find out who as that is persanal so good luck to him or grow a pair and say who . i will meet straight away

Come on be truthfull your a rubbish manager any way with all the money u give to players anyone could do your job.why do u think tucks as come to help you out because his been told the managers jobs his with 4 months .and what you dont no is his number 2 on his way .injoy

o look little pr/ick who hides behind his pc . come on be a big man not a silly little boy . and tell us who you are . hopefully your name is in your e mail if you dont want to tell me . then i can pop round for a little chat . o i live on bradwell common drink in the country man some time the cricks . but dont start crying on me i hate it when that happens thats if your still awake

perhaps you should have missed the game craig like you did last time might have drawn again i say blame your new assistant lol Good luck to you steve browney ken and the boys the sign of a good side is the next game ( i would drop sam) lol

lol cheers mate and i didnt miss the last game we beat them 1.3 in cup but if i had the choice i would rather the 3 points lol . but we will move on and try and go on a run again .

Come on be truthfull your a rubbish manager any way with all the money u give to players anyone could do your job.why do u think tucks as come to help you out because his been told the managers jobs his with 4 months .and what you dont no is his number 2 on his way .injoy

Does this come with an English translation?

I don't think you'll find many people who can translate "spastic".

I just want £1for every time Craig offers to beat someone up on here! hunk.gif

I just want £1for every time Craig offers to beat someone up on here! hunk.gif

Difference with Craig is.....he'd do it.

Just trying to work out if thats a good or bad thing? frown.gif

LOL....depends if you're stood in front of him or behind him

thing is mate i can accept we lost . but when some one wants to get persenal with me they should back it up . i have done my home work i no who it is there are 2 brothers and there dad they all work together . now lets see who has the last laugh

LOL....depends if you're stood in front of him or behind him

thing is mate i can accept we lost . but when some one wants to get persenal with me they should back it up . i have done my home work i no who it is there are 2 brothers and there dad they all work together . now lets see who has the last laugh

Get em Craig!

What I have noticed is that Ref Off Ref has been as quiet as a mouse since Tring Corinthians triumphed at Padbury on Saturday

What I have noticed is that Ref Off Ref has been as quiet as a mouse since Tring Corinthians triumphed at Padbury on Saturday

Really?? Thought he has been posting as norm! has cut out some of the bog washer jokes thou........

Monkeymonkey8 - Yes that's a relief as it was getting rather tiresome, particularly the George Michael stuff, you wouldn't think that Ref Off Ref was a middle aged Father would you

Ref Off Ref - No need to be like that, constructive criticism is a positive thing but in this day and age people like yourself aren't willing or able to take it onboard

To be truthful ref on most established forums your constant abuse and pretty unfunny remarks would see you banned. You have constructive and informed opinions which you voice well but the continual goading of Rhodes makes you look uneducated and lacking in class. I say makes you look as I'm sure you are not. You are becoming a laughing stock like your nemisis.

Nemesis*

There's a photograph of Ref Off Ref on Steve Tucker's profile on Facebook if anybody is interested in having a look

Don't read it then if you don't like it...oh and get your tongue out of Rhodes jacksie....and Rhodes, you've never said anything constructive in your life so stop being the hypocrite old chum

Ref Off Ref - No need to be like that, constructive criticism is a positive thing but in this day and age people like yourself aren't willing or able to take it onboard

Pot. Kettle. Black.