Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Forum End of Season Beers

Get some of the Essex and CCL guys out as well. Don't mention it to the Padbury guys though....wink.gif

Doog Is King - It would be nice to put some faces to names but where do you recommend holding the event

I suspect if you decide to go there could be a bigger than usual turnout Rhodesy! Obviously in should be held at a place central to the SSML catchment area... central London?

I assuming that I'll be welcome unlike at some SSML grounds

Keeps - The Forum drinks are very much your thing aren't they, I've never known you to miss one

MarkHayward - Maybe John Bacon would come if you ask him although he's not a big drinker is he

i am well up for this

Just a thought but maybe we should hold the event in Watford to make it fair and accessible for most members north and south of Watford, I know there's a large looking pub almost next door to the station so that could be a possible venue and we can just roll onto a train back to London, Tring, Kings Langly, Milton Keynes or wherever the case might be about 11.00pm.

Let me know wen & I'll b there...might even ring ya Lee for a lift..wouldn't b the first time lol

lol how ya feeling mate after sat night i still feel like sh/t

I'm cool bruv..still achin from dancin though lol & my ears were ringing til Sunday nite lol

Let me know wen & I'll b there...might even ring ya Lee for a lift..wouldn't b the first time lol

lol how ya feeling mate after sat night i still feel like sh/t

I'm cool bruv..still achin from dancin though lol & my ears were ringing til Sunday nite lol

lol same as i left tyrone on bradwell common at 7 in morning . you going to do the warm up tommorow see how you are or rest till winslow game