Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Forum End of Season Beers

Sjj2112 - That's an ideal location for you isn't it and will save you coming into Central London

Probably worst date and location for me but would probably pop over briefly. Happy to go with majority.

492.gif

Sjj2112 - That's an ideal location for you isn't it and will save you coming into Central London

It's much easier for me to get in to Central London than it is to get to Watford.

Sjj2112- Presumably you will be taking public transport so surely it's a lot easier for you to travel a few miles north to Watford rather than get the tube from Heathrow into Central London on a Friday evening of a bank holiday weekend

Sjj2112- Presumably you will be taking public transport so surely it's a lot easier for you to travel a few miles north to Watford rather than get the tube from Heathrow into Central London on a Friday evening of a bank holiday weekend

No.

No.

Be told man! Surely Rhodes knows better than you what is easiest for you travel wise!

Central London would be better for me than Watford...but I won't be able to confirm my attendance till day of event anyway.

Wouldn't London be better for you rhodesy??? not that it matters as you probably won't be there.

Central London would be better for me than Watford...but I won't be able to confirm my attendance till day of event anyway.

Wouldn't London be better for you rhodesy??? not that it matters as you probably won't be there.

LATO - It might not be ideal for you but Spidermanor must be rubbing his hands mustn't he, I hope he will buy me a pint for suggesting Watford. When have you known me to miss a Forum drinks event

LATO - It might not be ideal for you but Spidermanor must be rubbing his hands mustn't he, I hope he will buy me a pint for suggesting Watford. When have you known me to miss a Forum drinks event

Spidermanor lives an even shorter stones throw from the A40 than me

He works in London so would prefer a meet up there if indeed he had any intention of turning up

He almost certainly won't consider buying you a drink though he is slightly more tolerant than me so might

I refer you to my previous post regarding your antics at a previous meet up.

Apart from that you are as accurate as always

• 2 weeks later...

All I was saying Rhodes is that you get threatened by everyone on here all it takes is one wrong word and it could all go Pete tong!

Bedfordtownfc - The thing is that I have bravely turned up for three or four Forum drinks events in the past and apart from LATO and Spidermanor childishly blanking me at Hamilton Hall I have never had any problems and it has all been very amicable

• 3 weeks later...

No, Watford on Friday 27th

So is this definitely going ahead folks on Friday 27th, the pub is apparently called The Flag just outside the main entrance to Watford Junction station. I suppose it's getting close to the time where Granny's start dropping like flies and the funeral is coincidentally on the 27th.

I see that it's Tring Athletic's presentation night this Friday (20 May), I suppose if we had known we could have held our drinks event at Cow Lane and kill two birds with one stone giving Tring some lucrative bar business rather than 'The Flag' in Watford where it is bound to be an arm and a leg for a pint:

Club Presentation Evening This Friday

The annual presentation of awards, trophies etc will take place at the club house on Friday 20th May commencing at 8pm with the club open from 7pm. All players and supporters are invited to attend and celebrate another successful season.

I see that it's Tring Athletic's presentation night this Friday (20 May), I suppose if we had known we could have held our drinks event at Cow Lane and kill two birds with one stone giving Tring some lucrative bar business rather than 'The Flag' in Watford where it is bound to be an arm and a leg for a pint:

Club Presentation Evening This Friday

The annual presentation of awards, trophies etc will take place at the club house on Friday 20th May commencing at 8pm with the club open from 7pm. All players and supporters are invited to attend and celebrate another successful season.

If you are desparate to give us some money then come along on 3rd or 4th June - over 3000 tickets sold so far

http://www.spirit-of-tring.com/

Can thoroughly recommend the nights after last year's events

The amount of so called friends you've got Rhodes a public telephone box for you would have been adequate with plenty of room still spare.

Anyway the Flag sounds appropriate, don't tell me you'll be waving the white flag.....