Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Forum End of Season Beers

Any one up for it?

Would be nice to have a p1sstake face to face for a change.... dance%20(2).gif

Could be tempted....depends on the "Saturday job" though

LATO - If you do come will you be accompanied by Spidermanor, you don't seem as joined at the hip as you used to be

Dancing hahahah dont make me laugh u got 2 left feet craig is refs boy back playing again allready after him being apparantly fuked again or was it the same old storytelling by you injuries hear injuries there hughesy in hospital then playing lol

no his was a bad one mate the 4th time his shoulder has popped out . he is having the op on both shoulders in june i think . and nick got his ribs broke against bletchley he was out for six weeks but is back now .

Yeah bit of a sh1t for Tom but the scan on his left shoulder which has gone 3 times will reveal whether he can have keyhole or will need open surgery.

Good news is once fit he can get back in goal but could be out from anything until Xmas, worse case all of next season.

Shameful thing is now he can run, train, even play in pitch but the demands in goal on the upper body is a no go until the op....but he's upbeat that once done he can at least return to his favoured position.

As for Hughsie think if we'd had him v Dunstable in the Challenge Trophy may have been a different ball game, was a massive loss to us that night.

MarkHayward - Maybe John Bacon would come if you ask him although he's not a big drinker is he

Ha ha no i don't think he is mate

Ponce a lift off my brother like you do and you wouldnt but a round the tightest fu$er in the countryman lol

Nah I'll ponce one off you...ur a mug ur brothers not he's cool lol mind u..you'd probably ponce my fags all the way there as ur only allowed to smoke in secret..like u always do...

i am well up for this

Just a thought but maybe we should hold the event in Watford to make it fair and accessible for most members north and south of Watford, I know there's a large looking pub almost next door to the station so that could be a possible venue and we can just roll onto a train back to London, Tring, Kings Langly, Milton Keynes or wherever the case might be about 11.00pm.

Good chat,im sure i could get back to Crawley from there

Doog Is King - It would be nice to put some faces to names but where do you recommend holding the event

Rhodes, a few of us Hatfield boys would definately be up for this! Time to put the past behind us i think!!

dont think hatfield mob would be very welcome at all

Doog Is King - It would be nice to put some faces to names but where do you recommend holding the event

Rhodes, a few of us Hatfield boys would definately be up for this! Time to put the past behind us i think!!

and y is that because they stand up for them selfs

i am well up for this

Just a thought but maybe we should hold the event in Watford to make it fair and accessible for most members north and south of Watford, I know there's a large looking pub almost next door to the station so that could be a possible venue and we can just roll onto a train back to London, Tring, Kings Langly, Milton Keynes or wherever the case might be about 11.00pm.

Sounds more than reasonable Mr Rhodes!

Shall we say Watford then - and would a Friday in May be best? How about the 13th?

boxing.gifchampis2.gif

and y is that because they stand up for them selfs

Rhodes, even though never having watched Hatfield, is very anti for some reason

Ref Off Ref - Will you be attending, it will be nice to offer you an olive branch and we can hopefully put our differences behind us