Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managers Merry-Go-Round

As we are approaching the end of the season; What are peoples thoughts on who will be/won't be in a job next year?

I know Wooden Spoon will not like this but i think the Hoddy Manager will still be in a job.

WGC should be looking for a new manager.

Broxbourne i feel will have yet another sort out.

But i also think some of the bigger clubs will be looking at manager's at the smaller clubs who have done jobs with no money and little resources.

As we are approaching the end of the season; What are peoples thoughts on who will be/won't be in a job next year?

I know Wooden Spoon will not like this but i think the Hoddy Manager will still be in a job.

But i also think some of the bigger clubs will be looking at manager's at the smaller clubs who have done jobs with no money and little resources.

Lets hope the clubs looking for new managers think outside of the box and look at some young fellas doing good jobs out there!

We at St Mags have a few guys that could easy take a first team job..........ressie manager, one of the coaches.

I know a few people will be looking this summer......our ex ressie manager should be back on the market as well.

Always an interesting time!

Love the Game- I hope he does!!!

Thats the Padbury manager out of the equation then.

Thats the Padbury manager out of the equation then.

BUFC you know now that he is going to come on here and give it......" Come say that to my face I'll smash you into next week" or " your just gutted my chairman is minted" blah blah blah......grin.gif

Surely the Manager of the season has got to be Tom Loizou of Haringey Borough

<br />
<br />Surely the Manager of the season has got to be Tom Loizou of Haringey Borough<br />
<br />Based on?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Rhodeslogic

<br />
<br />Surely the Manager of the season has got to be Tom Loizou of Haringey Borough<br />
<br />Based on?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Rhodeslogic

I think this is based on a very silly call by mr rhodes at the start of the season telling everyone that haringay were favourites for the drop!

Once again proving that he knows jack!

Dont get me wrong Tom has done a decent job but not sure about Manager of the season.

He may not have a budget, clearly has poor facilites to work with but i can a few other clubs/managers in the same situation who have done well.

Then you have the people who have decent facilities and some budget who have had a good season.

Steve Heath at Levvy Green has done a superb job in the league and did well in the Vase - cant imagine his budget is as big as some. He is a contender

Dont get me wrong Tom has done a decent job but not sure about Manager of the season.

He may not have a budget, clearly has poor facilites to work with but i can a few other clubs/managers in the same situation who have done well.

Then you have the people who have decent facilities and some budget who have had a good season.

Steve Heath at Levvy Green has done a superb job in the league and did well in the Vase - cant imagine his budget is as big as some. He is a contender

Lee Judges at St.Mags needs to be praised, has never had a budget and yet he keeps that club playing premiership football. Unlike a club in Div 1 who has a decent budget and yet again has failed to deliver for the 6th? or is it 7th season.....

That bloke at Holmer Green has done well with no cash to compete in that division.

Of course I'm not being biased but Damo Wiffin at Winslow, only 30 first season in senior management and things are looking pretty decent. Doog mate I think the old gold and black are as good as gone, we just cannot put any sort of run together. Are you Happy Clapper or Mick Out Brigade? Personally I've always felt he would not be able to kick us on to the next level. He is terrific at getting sides up with no money but can't seem to cut it at the top. Think we should have made a change like the scum at Sandwell!

That bloke at Holmer Green has done well with no cash to compete in that division.

Of course I'm not being biased but Damo Wiffin at Winslow, only 30 first season in senior management and things are looking pretty decent. Doog mate I think the old gold and black are as good as gone, we just cannot put any sort of run together. Are you Happy Clapper or Mick Out Brigade? Personally I've always felt he would not be able to kick us on to the next level. He is terrific at getting sides up with no money but can't seem to cut it at the top. Think we should have made a change like the scum at Sandwell!

I am a Happy Clapper mate. I am proud of a team that grafts their balls off win, lose or draw and still think we can survive with the fixtures we have left. Saying that, Doyle is a big loss....

Are you from Wolvo?

I am a Happy Clapper mate. I am proud of a team that grafts their balls off win, lose or draw and still think we can survive with the fixtures we have left. Saying that, Doyle is a big loss....

Are you from Wolvo?

Fair play to you, I just think we make far to many basic mistakes especially against the "beatable" sides. We cant make 442 work and why play Guedioura RM and drop Milijas who in my opinion is a class act. I think its still doable with the fixtures we have but we cant afford any more school boy performances. Doyle is a massive loss and I worry he may have kicked his last ball for us. Not from Wolvo mate, but first live game I went to as a lad was Sherpa van trophy final V Burnley and I saw a sea of gold in the streets and that was me for life mate. Back to SSML massive game for us tonight v Totternhoe and hoping we will get a decent crowd and a few interested neuatrals, and then sat against Risboro, another big week for the club.