Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 12/13/14 April

Tuesday 12 April

Premier Division

Chalfont St Peter v Royston Town

Haringey Borough v Kingsbury London Tigers

Hatfield Town v Aylesbury United

Hillingdon Borough v Dunstable Town

Holmer Green v Langford

St Margaretsbury v Leverstock Green

Stotfold v Hertford Town

Tring Athletic v Biggleswade United

Division One

Cockfosters v Hoddesdon Town

London Colney v Sun Postal Sports

Division Two

Aston Clinton v Pitstone & Ivinghoe (6.30pm)

Old Bradwell United v Mursley United (6.30pm)

Winslow United v Totternhoe

Reserve Division One

Crawley Green Reserves v Hadley Reserves (6.30pm)

Kings Langley Reserves v Ampthill Town Reserves

Langford Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves

Oxhey Jets Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves (7.30pm)

Reserve Division Two

Buckingham Athletic Reserves v London Lions Reserves

Sun Postal Sports Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter Reserves

Wednesday 13 April

Premier Division

Hadley v Hanwell Town

Division One

Crawley Green v AFC Dunstable

London Lions v Buckingham Athletic

Wodson Park v New Bradwell St Peter

Division Two

The 61 FC v Brache Sparta Community (6.30pm)

Reserve Division One

AFC Dunstable Reserves v London Colney Reserves (at Creasy Park)

Reserve Division Two

Totternhoe Reserves v Kent Athletic Reserves (6.30pm)

Thursday 14 April

Division Two

MK Wanderers v Padbury United

West Herts St Mary's Cup Semi Final

Oxhey Jets v Leverstock Green (7.30pm)

South Midlands Senior Floodlit Cup Semi Final

Tring Athletic v Langford

Edited by NeutralFan
To stop a lynching

Sometimes I wonder where your priorities lie NF.

Winslow 3 - Totternhoe 3. Winslow down 2-0 at half time. Played badly apparently missed Kingy and Sam among others, but Phil Martin smashed in another hattrick if only he had been fit all season. Also debut for Paul Dearlove Under 17's centre midfielder who has led the youth team to the Cup Final at MK Dons this year, cracking prospect well done lad.

Was a cracking game, have to say though the first goal from Steffan Tracey was an absolute peach.

But your lads done well to keep going at 0-2 and 2-3, and am glad you also had the experience of that ref tonight, he is without doubt....poor

Last night's action:

Tuesday 12 April

Premier Division

1 2 Chalfont St Peter v Royston Town

2 2 Haringey Borough v Kingsbury London Tigers

0 4 Hatfield Town v Aylesbury United

7 2 Hillingdon Borough v Dunstable Town

http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/live.php

8 0 Holmer Green v Langford

1 1 St Margaretsbury v Leverstock Green

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20110412

0 2 Stotfold v Hertford Town

3 0 Tring Athletic v Biggleswade United

Division One

2 1 Cockfosters v Hoddesdon Town

4 1 London Colney v Sun Postal Sports

Division Two

3 0 Aston Clinton v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

3 2 Old Bradwell United v Mursley United

3 3 Winslow United v Totternhoe

Reserve Division One

2 3 Crawley Green Reserves v Hadley Reserves

1 0 Kings Langley Reserves v Ampthill Town Reserves

2 3 Langford Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves

2 1 Oxhey Jets Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

Reserve Division Two

0 1 Buckingham Athletic Reserves v London Lions Reserves

2 1 Sun Postal Sports Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter Reserves

Was a cracking game, have to say though the first goal from Steffan Tracey was an absolute peach.

But your lads done well to keep going at 0-2 and 2-3, and am glad you also had the experience of that ref tonight, he is without doubt....poor

Yeah the lads were not happy with the pen awarded against us, first goal was terrific effort, Phils first strike was cracking too. Will have to turn in a better performance against Risboro, still going to be missing Kingy and Sam though, hopefully have Craig, Daws, Carl and Bennion back though.

Winslow 3 - Totternhoe 3

I expect there was a carnival atmosphere at the game last night having just reached the Division 2 Cup Final

<br>
<br>Winslow 3 - Totternhoe 3 <br>
<br>I expect there was a carnival atmosphere at the game last night having just reached the Division 2 Cup Final<br>
<br><br>Not really..... it was expectant, followed by disbelief, followed by relief I would say. We've got nothing to celebrate yet and the most important thing is finishing as high as possible in order to get promoted. If we achieve that the place will be buzzing for sure and the cup would be the icing but a tough prospect in 61FC stand in the way. Crowd not as big as would have liked but the lure of watching Man Ure and Chelski must have been to much for some!

<div><br></div><div>Wasn't going to say anything but I....... we're burying one of our own tomorrow so nobody feels like celebrating anything I think everyone bar you on here is well aware of that. when you shuffle off mate there Will be a F@cking carnival!</div>

Edited by Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy - What was the last silverware the Club won out of interest

Div 2 cup few years back and anagram feeder trophy that same year under Steve Kelly finished 2nd to Old dunstablians that year but beat them in cup final.

Just out of curiosity rhodes, I'm wondering when your going to answer the question regarding lee scott's vile racist abuse of joey acheampong? You seem to love asking questions but answering is something that you seem to fail at horrendously!! Unbelievable poor tekkers!!! Or is that you are absolutely appalled at the way he behaved that day and can't bring yourself to answer it, if its the latter fair play to you!! Or is that you see nothing wrong in what he did that day?

I await your silence on this matter and yet I'm sure you won't be able to keep your mouth shut on other things!!

Just out of curiosity rhodes, I'm wondering when your going to answer the question regarding lee scott's vile racist abuse of joey acheampong? You seem to love asking questions but answering is something that you seem to fail at horrendously!! Unbelievable poor tekkers!!! Or is that you are absolutely appalled at the way he behaved that day and can't bring yourself to answer it, if its the latter fair play to you!! Or is that you see nothing wrong in what he did that day?

I await your silence on this matter and yet I'm sure you won't be able to keep your mouth shut on other things!!

Probably had that little Tw@ts Weener so far in his gob he couldn't see or hear it I bet!

Match action from last night's affair at Coles Park... Second Half was much better then the first....Borough could of won it right at the death (5mins 10 secs on video) but the shot went somehow wide of the target...the ref gave a corner as I think even he thought it must of taken a deflection!! Draw was a fair result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGlds13M99Q

Pictures and match report are on the cold end now

Just out of curiosity rhodes, I'm wondering when your going to answer the question regarding lee scott's vile racist abuse of joey acheampong?

Footballnut08 - If you hadn't noticed, Lee Scott is coloured so why on earth would he be racially abusing Joey Acheampong. Now as you seem to have such a long memory I'm still interested in getting to the bottom of why Winslow United failed to show up at Claremont Road in 2006/2007 for a game against Kentish Town, presumably you were with the Club then the season before you claim Scott racially abused Acheampong at the Copthall Stadium.

<br>
<br>Winslow 3 - Totternhoe 3 <br>
<br>I expect there was a carnival atmosphere at the game last night having just reached the Division 2 Cup Final<br>
<br><br>Not really..... it was expectant, followed by disbelief, followed by relief I would say. We've got nothing to celebrate yet and the most important thing is finishing as high as possible in order to get promoted. If we achieve that the place will be buzzing for sure and the cup would be the icing but a tough prospect in 61FC stand in the way. Crowd not as big as would have liked but the lure of watching Man Ure and Chelski must have been to much for some!

<div><br></div><div>Wasn't going to say anything but I....... we're burying one of our own tomorrow so nobody feels like celebrating anything I think everyone bar you on here is well aware of that. when you shuffle off mate there Will be a F@cking carnival!</div>

not really sure what the right words are for tommorrow mate just hope all goes well .