Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 12/13/14 April

Cheers CB appreciate the thought. Good to see you can be fierce rivals on the pitch but all good off it exactly how footy should be. Thanks mate all the best wrapping up deserved title

Just out of curiosity rhodes, I'm wondering when your going to answer the question regarding lee scott's vile racist abuse of joey acheampong?

Footballnut08 - If you hadn't noticed, Lee Scott is coloured so why on earth would he be racially abusing Joey Acheampong. Now as you seem to have such a long memory I'm still interested in getting to the bottom of why Winslow United failed to show up at Claremont Road in 2006/2007 for a game against Kentish Town, presumably you were with the Club then the season before you claim Scott racially abused Acheampong at the Copthall Stadium.

When you fully answer my question, you will get the answer you require!!! Im more intrigued as to where you stand on Lee Scott's vile racist abuse of Joey Acheampong, stop sitting on the fence altho i have heard you like spikes up ur arris!!!

Rhodes you are a first class c0ck. The little tw@t Lee Scott is mixed heritage and Joey is a Western African so calling him a baboon and dancing around him making monkey noises and gestures is RACIST whatever colour you are as it is an intentional racist taunt and slur. I dont expect someone with your obviously low level of intelligence to understand and perhaps you are a bigot as well as an all round scum bag. You should hang your head in shame but you have none. What I witnessed that day was a disgrace and you defending it covers you in it's dirt. My one regret is i didn't just break the little [censored] jaw in fact I am ashamed that I didn't, we should have walked off as a team but frankly we were all so shocked the ref didn't deal with it that we sort of played the game out in disbelief! You a Pr1ck and your greatest achievement in life seems to be tens of thousands of drivel filled posts on this site. Says it all really. F^ck wit. In answer to your query perhaps we weren't sure which ground Kentish were playing at that week!

Edited by Winslow Boy

WEDNESDAY 13th

PREMIER DIVISION

Hadley 1-1 Hanwell Town

Ola Williams 14 (30) Charlie Baverstock 35

DIVISION ONE

Crawley Green 0-2 AFC Dunstable

(61) Richard Harker 68

Jermaine Hall 90+4

London Lions 2-0 Buckingham Athletic

David Souter 61 (30)

Dean Nyman 75

Wodson Park 1-1 New Bradwell St Peter

Steve Horsey 45+1 (28) Dom Marsala 82

DIVISION TWO

The 61 FC (Luton) 3-0 Brache Sparta CFC

Brad Currington 64p (31)

Aaron Lewis 75, 80

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

AFC Dunstable 4-1 London Colney

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

Totternhoe 4-3 Kent Athletic

Flesh on the bones from last night:

Wednesday 13 April

Premier Division

1 1 Hadley v Hanwell Town

Division One

0 2 Crawley Green v AFC Dunstable

http://www.afcdunstable.com/news.php?team_id=9&n_id=199

2 0 London Lions v Buckingham Athletic

1 1 Wodson Park v New Bradwell St Peter

Division Two

3 0 The 61 FC v Brache Sparta Community

Reserve Division One

4 1 AFC Dunstable Reserves v London Colney Reserves

Reserve Division Two

4 3 Totternhoe Reserves v Kent Athletic Reserves

The little tw@t Lee Scott is mixed heritage and Joey is a Western African so calling him a baboon and dancing around him making monkey noises and gestures is RACIST whatever colour you are as it is an intentional racist taunt and slur.

Winslow Boy - I was at the game and haven't got a clue what you are talking about, like I said why would a player of mixed raced heritage racially abuse a West African player as it wouldn't make any sense whatsoever, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Flesh on the bones from last night:

Wednesday 13 April

Premier Division

1 1 Hadley v Hanwell Town

Division One

0 2 Crawley Green v AFC Dunstable

http://www.afcdunsta...m_id=9&n_id=199

2 0 London Lions v Buckingham Athletic

1 1 Wodson Park v New Bradwell St Peter

Division Two

3 0 The 61 FC v Brache Sparta Community

Reserve Division One

4 1 AFC Dunstable Reserves v London Colney Reserves

Reserve Division Two

4 3 Totternhoe Reserves v Kent Athletic Reserves

In what way? With the exception of one added weblink there is less information in your posting than there was in Pete's original - his included goal times and scorers.

What was the point?

Tuesday 12 April

Premier Division

1 2 Chalfont St Peter v Royston Town

A report on this fully expected win for Royston on Tuesday:

http://www.roystontownfc.co.uk/match-reports/match-report-chalfont-st-peter-v-royston-town/

Tuesday 12 April

Premier Division

2 2 Haringey Borough v Kingsbury London Tigers

A belated report on this one from Haringey Borough's website:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=387711&conf=&div=

Tuesday 12 April

Reserve Division Two

0 1 Buckingham Athletic Reserves v London Lions Reserves

A report on this affair:

http://www.londonlions.com/view_far.php?id=3635&Team_id=23&played=yes&Type=1

The little tw@t Lee Scott is mixed heritage and Joey is a Western African so calling him a baboon and dancing around him making monkey noises and gestures is RACIST whatever colour you are as it is an intentional racist taunt and slur.

Winslow Boy - I was at the game and haven't got a clue what you are talking about, like I said why would a player of mixed raced heritage racially abuse a West African player as it wouldn't make any sense whatsoever, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Are you doing your greatest Arsene Wenger impression "I see nothing"!! Get off the fence or are you enjoying the spikes up ur arris 2 much?

You are just as bad as him for trying to cover up his vile racist abuse!!

What would be gained by Winslow Boy and myself creating this?

Your obviously blind as well as dumb, you just need to lose your hearing to complete the set!!

Edited by footballnut08

Are you doing your greatest Arsene Wenger impression "I see nothing"!! Get off the fence or are you enjoying the spikes up ur arris 2 much?

i cant understand all the bollox on here.......Lee Scott = thieving ba5tard and waster coffee%20(2).gif

i cant understand all the bollox on here.......Lee Scott = thieving ba5tard waster and RACIST coffee%20%282%29.gif

Well said BUFC, completely agree!! Unfortunately rhodes doesn't seem to be able to type anything other than complete and utter bollox!!!

Edited by footballnut08

Mr Rhodes you are clearly not only a moron, a bigot and a scum bag but also a pervert as you a clearly deriving a perverse pleasure from this. Why would anyone be racist is the question and the answer is simple to inflict pain, humiliation and suffering on an individual based on their race and colour because the perpetrator is a vile piece of filth. Lee Scott COULD have called him any number of names bur he CHOSE to call him a monkey and a baboon and CHOSE to celebrate his goals by running the length of the pitch to dance around Joey making monkey sounds and gestures. If you are that ignorant that you believe because Lee Scott has some black heritage that makes this ok then that only proves what everyone thinks about you and regardless the law states if it is perceived by the victim as racist then IT IS! You are an embarrassment to yourself the SSML and football. Please come to Winslow to further this discussion and I will kindly shove it down your through with your brown teeth. In the mean time go find your little bum boy and let him f*ck you some more you [censored] waste of skin and organs. A fine man died just a week ago and yet you continue to walk the planet. As if I needed any more reason to be an aethiest.

i cant understand all the bollox on here.......Lee Scott = thieving ba5tard waster and RACIST coffee%20%282%29.gif

Well said BUFC, completely agree!! Unfortunately rhodes doesn't seem to be able to type anything other than complete and utter bollox!!!

nice bit of editing nutnut :welcome:

nice bit of editing nutnut :welcome:

Appreciate it :waytogo:

Mr Rhodes you are clearly not only a moron, a bigot and a scum bag but also a pervert as you a clearly deriving a perverse pleasure from this. Why would anyone be racist is the question and the answer is simple to inflict pain, humiliation and suffering on an individual based on their race and colour because the perpetrator is a vile piece of filth. Lee Scott COULD have called him any number of names bur he CHOSE to call him a monkey and a baboon and CHOSE to celebrate his goals by running the length of the pitch to dance around Joey making monkey sounds and gestures. If you are that ignorant that you believe because Lee Scott has some black heritage that makes this ok then that only proves what everyone thinks about you and regardless the law states if it is perceived by the victim as racist then IT IS! You are an embarrassment to yourself the SSML and football. Please come to Winslow to further this discussion and I will kindly shove it down your through with your brown teeth. In the mean time go find your little bum boy and let him f*ck you some more you [censored] waste of skin and organs. A fine man died just a week ago and yet you continue to walk the planet. As if I needed any more reason to be an aethiest.

well said mate .