Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations to Padbury United

Padbury United clinched promotion to Division 1 tonight following their 5-0 win at MK Wanderers.

A point from their final four games will see them clinch the Division 2 title.

Well done Padbury, the most consistent team over the season in Div 2 so fully deserved!! A massive well done to Craig Bicknell as its one thing having the squad but it takes a good manager to lead them past the finishing post!! Fully expect you boys to wrap the title on Saturday!! Hopefully we can grab 2nd spot and promotion now but there's a lot of hard work to be done still to be able to achieve that!!

Edited by footballnut08

Well done Padbury, the most consistent team over the season in Div 2 so fully deserved!! A massive well done to Craig Bicknell as its one thing having the squad but it takes a good manager to lead them past the finishing post!! Fully expect you boys to wrap the title on Saturday!! Hopefully we can grab 2nd spot and promotion now but there's a lot of hard work to be done still to be able to achieve that!!

thanks mate looking forward to sat and hopefully a big party after lol

I've seen every game this season, even since my lads injury, and have to say it's been an absolute pleasure.

Had our moments yes but despite what some people think division two do have some very good teams in there, so it has been a challenge, and not the walk in the park some would suggest.

But would agree, Craig is a winner and has good motivation skills which have been massive in seeing the boys over one hurdle, and just a point to the next.

Well done to all at the club from the Chairman down, thoroughly deserved.

I've seen every game this season, even since my lads injury, and have to say it's been an absolute pleasure.

Had our moments yes but despite what some people think division two do have some very good teams in there, so it has been a challenge, and not the walk in the park some would suggest.

But would agree, Craig is a winner and has good motivation skills which have been massive in seeing the boys over one hurdle, and just a point to the next.

Well done to all at the club from the Chairman down, thoroughly deserved.

Well done Padbury! I had the pleasure of observing Craig's motivational skills at Sandridge recently in the Anagram, when his boys had to face 30 min of extra time with only 10 men. He lifted them to the point where they actually won in extra time.

Padbury United clinched promotion to Division 1 tonight following their 5-0 win at MK Wanderers.

A point from their final four games will see them clinch the Division 2 title.

Well done to all at Padbury, well deserved... And all the best for the 2011/12 season in Div 1.:applaus:

Yes congratulations

NeutralFan - Why did you leave out my 'but', okay Padbury United have had a decent campaign however I think questions need to be asked as to why they failed in three cup competitions against fairly mediocre opposition with home advantage

Look dickhead, if I amend anything it shows that I have.... continue to accuse me and I'll just delete every single post you make. Your choice!

Look dickhead, if I amend anything it shows that I have.... continue to accuse me and I'll just delete every single post you make. Your choice!

Well done Padbury and well said NF!

Congratulations Padbury - especially given the hassle that you have received from a certain individual!

Hopefully I'll get to congratulate you in person as I'm hoping to get to your game at Totternhoe.

I think questions need to be asked as to why they failed in three cup competitions against fairly mediocre opposition with home advantage

No when gives a flying fig what you think, you clown! What you know about football let alone what decent football is couldn't fill a match box. Letchworth - far from mediocre. Winslow - match (with full squad) for majority of sides in div above if not Prem Tring,Daventry and Aylesbury united will testify to that.

Yes congratulations

NeutralFan - Where did it say that you had amended this post

Yes congratulations

NeutralFan - Why did you leave out my 'but', okay Padbury United have had a decent campaign however I think questions need to be asked as to why they failed in three cup competitions against fairly mediocre opposition with home advantage

Priority to all football teams IS to win their division or secure a promotion place,Padbury United have done that. All teams would like to have a good cup run BUT at the end of the day PROMOTION must be top of their agenda! TWAT!!!

NeutralFan - Where did it say that you had amended this post

That's where.....

Wooden Spoon - Fair comment but to tamely roll over against Reading YMCA, Letchworth and Winslow United wasn't really acceptable was it when expectations were high of getting through

Did I not say Rhodes promotion WAS the priority when we were still involved in the 3 cup competitions...of course it's disappointing not to be in a Final but, the club achieved what it set out to do so think you will find WHEN we secure the title that it'll still be party time.

And we've brought in paper plates and cups just in case you attend, can never be too careful eh.