Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations to Padbury United

Maybe you should be a gardener Rhodes as you love having the odd dig.

But before you dig a hole big enough to bury yourself in (we live in hope) let me set the record straight before another ball is kicked in anger.

I've not missed a single game this season and plan to be at every one next season too, whether my lad gets a game at all depends on the outcome of his operations but we are wary that no club stands still for any one player, so whether he ever plays for Padbury again our support will still be there.

If in time he has to take a step back down then so be it, but no one can ever take away the enjoyment that the club had given us this season, for a small club they are all top draw, ambitious too.

What Phil Smith, Craig Bicknell and Steve Tucker have done for my boy no words will ever express how grateful I am...guess Tom's destiny lies in the hands of God (or the surgeon), obviously hope he can get back to full fitness and make a contribution to the club, but if not life goes on, and we will forever be thankful to the club and it's representitives for this season.

To Rhodes....find a bone in that f**kerx

Reading YMCA, Letchworth and Winslow United

of course you watched these games so you can comment about whether they rolled over.....oh yeah that's right you didn't so you know f*ck all and having not seen any of these teams in action you are in position to comment on the merits of the teams are you? Frankly you just love all this dont you you perv i should stop biting cos you probably rub one out over all this dont you?! Thank you for again proving what a total idiot and moron you are. No credentials, no idea, no clue, no mates you really are one sorry sack of sh!t.

Winslow Boy....on them kind words to Cliff da Stiff....you forgot to add no club too haha

Ha ha lol. I've got a few golf clubs I'd like him to get better aquainted with!

Wooden Spoon - Fair comment but to tamely roll over against Reading YMCA, Letchworth and Winslow United wasn't really acceptable was it when expectations were high of getting through

Ref Off Ref - I'm sure you will agree that Division 2 has been of a poor standard this season compared to previous campaigns which was why Padbury United won it at a canter, I'm sure deep down you would have loved to win, or at least get to a final, of one of the cups you lost so tamely in but are just putting a brave face on

Rhodes to take phrase from you book "out of interest" how many div 2 games teams have you watched this season in order to make a statement based on the quality therein? I don't expect an answer because we both know already. I wouldn't dream of judging something I haven't seen but then I do have some semblance of intelligence. And don't give me reliable source bullsh#t the only reliable source you have is the bottle of HP you shove up your ar$e. By the way always a league title over a cup any day

how many div 2 games teams have you watched this season in order to make a statement based on the quality therein?

Winslow Boy - For your information I base the statement on last season when Berkhamsted, Aston Cliton, Padbury United and Wodon Park were all 'up in the van' until the death and the season before when The 61 FC won the Championship by a point from Hadley but 'criminally' didn't get promotion whereas Hadley and AFC Dunstable did. This season can't hold a candle to the last two with Padbury needing binoculars to see Winslow United in second place

how many div 2 games teams have you watched this season in order to make a statement based on the quality therein?

Winslow Boy - For your information I base the statement on last season when Berkhamsted, Aston Cliton, Padbury United and Wodon Park were all 'up in the van' until the death and the season before when The 61 FC won the Championship by a point from Hadley but 'criminally' didn't get promotion whereas Hadley and AFC Dunstable did. This season can't hold a candle to the last two with Padbury needing binoculars to see Winslow United in second place

So how can you base an opinion on this season from the past two seasons? Wow you really are thick!!

Why don't you come down to the Winslow United V Padbury United game on the 30th of April? You would be made to feel more than welcome I'm sure!!!

A massive congratulations to Padbury United FC on clinching the Division 2 title today!!

Rhodes that is genius....you've really told me.......that you are more of a moron than I thought. You're beat come back was that you base you're meaningless opinion on something totally irrelevant and not on first hand knowledge....wow....brilliant. I doubt you saw any of the teams that you mention perhaps they were all as bad as eachother. So again even that statement is pointless as you have NO first hand knowledge, scratch that NO knowledge AT ALL. Please enlighten us all as to the pinnacle of your footballing career! Mine was training with Newcastle and playing at Wembley.....BOOM!!

Rhodes that is genius....you've really told me.......that you are more of a moron than I thought. You're beat come back was that you base you're meaningless opinion on something totally irrelevant and not on first hand knowledge....wow....brilliant. I doubt you saw any of the teams that you mention perhaps they were all as bad as eachother. So again even that statement is pointless as you have NO first hand knowledge, scratch that NO knowledge AT ALL. Please enlighten us all as to the pinnacle of your footballing career! Mine was training with Newcastle and playing at Wembley.....BOOM!!

Rhodes, I know you mean well and are looking for a bite, but sorry old fella, can't give you one.

Won the league and got promotion which was the aim....Winslow and Letchworth deserved their wins against us, Reading was an off day which all teams have.

Anyway Presentation evening for the club will be the Executive suite at the Stadium MK, guess yours will be trap 3 of a local public lav?