Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations to Padbury United

MEANING last season he was with toykington manor and they folded this season hes not with anyone so hes had a better season and that he is a wined up you get it now

as your always digging us and there was know congrats to the boys from you i thought there was another dig

Congratulations to Padbury FC it is very difficult to win any Division in any League, inspire of what Rhodes says, and I wish you good luck next season.

Winslow and Letchworth deserved their wins against us, Reading was an off day which all teams have

Ref Off Ref - Have you got any teeth left out of interest as you must have gritted them so hard making this post

Congratulations to Padbury FC it is very difficult to win any Division in any League, inspire of what Rhodes says, and I wish you good luck next season.

TommyTT - Please don't think I am taking anything away from Padbury's fine achievement in winning Division 2 by a Country mile this season but the truth is they had no competition whatsoever and I'm sure they would have liked nothing more than to win at least one of the three cup competitions they tamely rolled over in, Ref Off Ref readily admitted for example that the defeat to Reading YMCA was shocking

TommyTT - Please don't think I am taking anything away from Padbury's fine achievement in winning Division 2 by a Country mile this season but the truth is they had no competition whatsoever and I'm sure they would have liked nothing more than to win at least one of the three cup competitions they tamely rolled over in, Ref Off Ref readily admitted for example that the defeat to Reading YMCA was shocking

Rhodes- Leave it alone, F**k the Cup competitions! Winning the league comes first,winning a cup is a bonus, now do one!!

Rhodes if you really are that interested 30th April Winslow you as my guest come and ask the question for yourself. I double dare you I bet you don't.

I think Rhodes has a point but I was at the letchworth semi and padbury certainly didn't roll over tamely!! I can't speak about the other game I wasn't there.

Even so Rhodes you have made your point so now move onto something else instead of deliberately trying to rile members on this forum and get them to rise to your childish comments.

Spartacus7868 - I do my best to post informatively however it's the negative responses I get from the likes of Ref Off Ref (about toilets) and Keeps (never football related) that tend to

make this Forum somewhat of a laughing stock. I have tried posting on the Hellenic and Zameretto League Forums, particularly with Craig Hammond and Lee Scott both pulling up trees at Cambridge City and Bedfont Town respectively, however there doesn't seem to be much of an interest over there

I can here Smithy's cheque book opening! Lol ;-)

lol it would be nice to get a few of them over but its all money with them boys

is Mickey Lyons there or is he at Oxford City? I'm sure few will head your way and have a look at MK clubs Bradwell, Cranfield etc... Buy Special one makes a good point be interesting to see who Newport get in......fancy it CB? ;-))))