Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations to Padbury United

lol it would be nice to get a few of them over but its all money with them boys

Interesting comment coming from the guy who's been shouting from the rooftops about his millionaire chairman who had to buy his way out of Div 2...

LOL...you're sounding just like Rhodes, if you're not in the know then you simply won't know....question is, what do those in the know, know.

You could always try Rhodes website, the address is Rhodesassumes.co.uk, worth a punt.

lol it would be nice to get a few of them over but its all money with them boys

Interesting comment coming from the guy who's been shouting from the rooftops about his millionaire chairman who had to buy his way out of Div 2...

when i say its all about money its about me offering the right amount to get them you tit .

This is probably the first and only time I've ever agreed with NeutralFan

lol I'm confused. I've been pleased for Padbury at winning promotion, I've admired their resolve and appreciated their graciousness in defeat and holding their hands up on those rare occasions but you can't have your cake and eat it. You can't knock the fact that some teams find ways to keep their best players or attract them and in the next breath be bragging about your chairman's cheque book.

When you are wrong you're wrong so don't call people "tits".

Think you should know your facts before doing a Rhodes and assuming.

It's the Gaffa who pays players if he wants to, nothing to do with the Chairman

No need for rudeness ref off ref, it's just as NF stated it was an odd comment from Craig since you've all let us know that Padbury has been backed up when needed by your Chairman. Well if that meant in equipment or other things fair enough but then you seem to have just confirmed that Craig will pay these money grasping players as and when he sees fit himself which seemed to be the point that he was knocking.

You've had a wonderful season and rightly deserve to celebrate, be a shame to kick out at people who are pleased for you and you don't have to be right all the time.

Think you should know your facts before doing a Rhodes and assuming.

It's the Gaffa who pays players if he wants to, nothing to do with the Chairman

No need for rudeness ref off ref, it's just as NF stated it was an odd comment from Craig since you've all let us know that Padbury has been backed up when needed by your Chairman. Well if that meant in equipment or other things fair enough but then you seem to have just confirmed that Craig will pay these money grasping players as and when he sees fit himself which seemed to be the point that he was knocking.

You've had a wonderful season and rightly deserve to celebrate, be a shame to kick out at people who are pleased for you and you don't have to be right all the time.

i really dont get this all i said first was i wonder were newport players end up when i said its all about money there best players are not going to come for nothing so i need to offer wages to get them .

I really dont get this. All i said was i wonder where Newport players will end up. When i said its all about money, their best players are not going to come for nothing, so i need to offer wages to get them .

Thats betterer!