Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It’s nearly time to have our say

Bluetoffee

Well 'on the sidelines: as you are not prepared to let us know who you are or anything about yourself we can only presume you are trolling. Pretty good trolling mind, I'll give you that.

I've been scrutinising this persons posts & whilst at first I thought it sounded similar to that of a certain councillor and in most cases it does, it might also be someone who works literally on the sidelines & within the park itself.(Are you with me?) Just a thought.

Whilst "on the side lines" comes across as pure pro tory he dosen't word sentences in the way that S.M.does (though S.M could be diluting his ways of speech to try and avoid the 100% obvious)

No,my hunch now,though its possibly wrong, is that it is another,possibly the one living/working "on the sidelines", literally!..maybe!

Edited by Cookie

Good to see our friend still got in though! :whistle:

I think it was safe to say that he would have got in anyway no matter what the opposition.However he has been toppled by an independent this time round & the 3rd elected (tory) has closed the gap on him too so he has lost votes & come 2nd this time round as oppossed to being the cream of the crop last time. He is on the slide it seems, albeit it marginally & slowly & though still being elected voters are deserting him.

Just a queery here,maybe someone can answer this for me.Why do they need 3 councillors for the Westgate ward because if it were only one he wouldn't now have a say in matters?

Edited by Cookie

Interesting to see the results for Garlinge ward (where I imagine most of the antis live). Tories held it but with much fewer votes. Last time the elected candidates were Shirley Tomlinson 638 and Simon Brown 597. This time it was Shirley Tomlinson 482 and Ken Gregory 440. So it seems that opposing the development is not a vote winner.