Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EOFL League Cup final

Rayleigh 2-1 Runwell

Unlucky Boycie. Despite falling at the final hurdle in 2 major cup finals you and your boys can be proud of your season. Hopefully you can secure promotion now.

A fair few Small dog...not sure of exact number.

Thought Rayleigh Town had the majority of the game first half, although Runwell had some chances....second half was all Runwell TBH and on occasions it looked like there would be only be one winner.

Thankfully for us we scored on the counter with what was literally the last kick of the game....!!!

Runwell are a good organised side and better than most of the Prem sides I have played against in the last 6 weeks.... but looking at the league their cup runs may have cost cost them which is a massive shame.

With so many games in hand its hard to get sides out Sat / Tuesday at the back end of the season so feel for the mgmt as they should really be playing in the league above..!!

There is a big restructure planned in the summer because of ground gradings so they may be promoted regardless but that is not the way they would like to go up in an ideal world. If Southminster can do them a favour Saturday against Hannakins then Runwell should get 2nd.

I hope Southminster get the win then, would like to see Runwell in the Prem.

Thanks for the Mick shout on my profile pic by the way..........cheesy%20(2).gif

people have been saying I look like his son for a while now, then you went and pulled out the Dad card...........ouch..!!

Edited by Talk_Is_Cheap