Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Peacocks v Fans Forum

weather report from down the road bring ur wellies thats all i can say its pissing it down theres lightning and jack isnt a happy lad

weather report from down the road bring ur wellies thats all i can say its pissing it down theres lightning and jack isnt a happy lad

You coming Jack?

Fellas I am a major doubt for the game on Saturday this weather has put me way behind and it looks like I will be working Saturday ,

But I will POP round weebs house with 20 quid that I'm fineing myself for missing the game to put in the pot for chase

Who am I going to talk B0ll0cks with now on the way there and on the way back now... Gutted.

Not bothered in the slightest about the weather we've got a job to do!!! Played in many a mudbath b4 now!!!

Looking forward to the game tomorrow! First time kicking a ball since the end of the season. Hope to see a decent crowd this time too!

That's the spirit Pagey.Heard a rumour the away team have to put the nets up.And the losing team have to take them down.Them Peacocks are sure gonna be busy.

[/quote

Leave it out old timer. Think we played too nice last time and will be sitcking tackles in left, right and centre. please wear you "colourful boots" johnno as it will make it easier for me to identify you and smash you.

So many boring people on this forum and i cant wait to turn up and boss the game.

I AM THE REAL LEECHY AND I WILL SMASH ANYTHING THAT IS IN MY WAY

yes planning on it whitby if all is well im busy in the morning just hoping it dont over run weather looking better today :) but not great

Everything is in place guys and we are ready to go. If anyone has any problems in the morning please let me know asap 07979967163.

Hopefully most will bring a raffle prize, with 30 plus players it should be a good pool of prizes.

I have collected the cup, although its not as big as I expected it makes no difference as only the winners can lift it.

Hoping that we get a lot more people turn up this time and hope the weather is clear for the time we are playing.

See you all tomorrow guys. Looking forward to it, I love cup finals :brille008: