Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cranfield United fc new website

Nice think it cost us less than £100 for 3 years hosting as well will start uploading a load of pictures of the ground and various information will also be match reports throughout the season just another thing the club didnt have and thought we should.Any news yet mate what about buck ath ?

Nice think it cost us less than £100 for 3 years hosting as well will start uploading a load of pictures of the ground and various information will also be match reports throughout the season just another thing the club didnt have and thought we should.Any news yet mate what about buck ath ?

buck town tried them mate i am running out of ideas i am working 24/7 not sure what else we can do but just wait now its horrible . all them years come down to this would not wish it on anyone this is the first pre season i thought i could just chill out as everything was in place .

I have 36 players coming down some will stay some will go so will have to wait and see. Thing is cranfield have never paid players not even expenses this year is different i have a few sponsors on board and with the club agreeing that any football function we put on at the club the money can now go straight into the expenses pot i will be able to cover (players expenses) We have also done a few more ground improvements new stadium goals players will want for nothing So like i said we will see its about time Cranfield were at least competitive i think the best season they have had in the last 20 years is 9th in div 1 !!!

I did say after 3 seasons we will see where we are at this will be the 2nd so im looking for a big improvement on last year.

It's about time Cranfield were in the right half of the table instead of the fear of relegation year in, year out, and with the hard work you've done to date Lee no one can deny you the luck and fortune you deserve, fair play and good luck.

And it's also nice that you take the time to come on here and let people know your visions, why not....wonder though how long it'll be before Rhodes starts plotting your downfall, LOL it has to be your turn mate.

And God forbid if he wishes you luck or tips you for promotion, or says he'll clean your toilets for a free season ticket, haha.

If Cranfield could get a good side together it would be great news because there are alot of good people involved at that club who live and breathe Cranfield United for nothing more than the enjoyment they get out of going up the club on a Saturday Afternoon to watch a game of football they have always deserved more from the playing side.

I always enjoy coming to play there not only because I live in the village and played for them but because of the friendly atmosphere, nice pitch and good club house.

I have to echo both your views and ref thanks for your kind words there are a lot of genuinely nice people at the club and yes they do deserve better and in time i hope to help better not only the team but the finacial side of it as well. that is so important in this day and age where money is so tight i feel its no good spending money for a year or 2 that cannot be sustained for years to come. The healthof the club has to come 1st and im certain a team and results will follow. Dont get me wrong it would have been so easy for me to have managed a club which is established and realdy to go i had offers but this was and still is a big challenge for myself and pat and we are determined to see it through at least the 3 seasons we said we would then hopefully we can pass it on to someone knowing we done a decent job. I think ive said before i wouldnt have left Padbury for anywhere else and wish your boy together with all at Padbury continued success but not in the games we play lol. Regards Lee

Nice one Lee....let's hope you get more than 3 seasons in the job where you can benefit from the seeds sown.

Obviously the Padbury situation is not resolved yet and knowing Craig and the boys like you do the situation isn't something you'd wish on your worst enermy, especially being Craig, with some of the boys started life at the very bottom, Norht Bucks Division 2.

Both Craig and yourself deserve the rewards for the hard work you've both put in, if there is any justice then time will be beneficial to you both mate

Lets hope so lol had a meeting with another new sponsor last night (the wifes birthday not too pleased) he is sponsoring the 1st team for anything we need didnt even mention how much it would cost him he just mentioned a figure and i fell off the bar stool i wont be telling people how much but lets just say that it was 5 times i was hopeing for. Local man lives in the village owns a big company and does a lot of sponsorship mainley with pro clubs this is the 1st time he has got involved with a non league team and feels its time to back the village side been doing a lot of work at his house over the last 2 years never ever mentioned it too him he asked me which was great !!! Thing are looking good for the club at the moment all the comitee are working very hard and have just spent £4000 on the allready nice pitch !

Nice one mate.

Craig, Steve Tucker and the boys will look forward to meeting you in Division 1 next season....haha let Rhodes stew on that.

Cannot wait to see his smug face when we play Tik Tok....if he shows at all!!!

Well

Ive been talking to players all season and have got at least 12 new faces coming down should be much better this season will be interesting !

I hope you manage to pull off the sort of coup Craig Connell somehow did by signing Stuart Reynolds

Some coup that was Connell was paying loads of money out and they were still [****!!****]. We battered them 4-1 1st game if the season few years back and afterwards he was handing out brown envelopes.... embarrassment!

Winslow Boy - I get the impression you don't rate Craig Connell that highly, for whatever reason it didn't work out too well for him at Crawley Road, not for the want of trying, but what about the miracles he achieved at Stony Stratford Town

Winslow Boy - I get the impression you don't rate Craig Connell that highly, for whatever reason it didn't work out too well for him at Crawley Road, not for the want of trying, but what about the miracles he achieved at Stony Stratford Town

yeah some miracle didnt win the league with highest playing budget.......Big Fanfare........****CONGRATULATIONS******